Hash and butter-Help please-Pics of hash

• Thread starter kripplecreek
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kripplecreek

I just notticed this area and I posted this in the Oregon area so if anyone could give me a idea?

Ive got this awesome hash here will put pic and im wondering how much to use for 24 one dose cookies? I figured 6 grams for .2 per cookie was potent eneough but I may be wrong and I dont want to waste this stuff does not come cheap at the dispensary!

Medables go so much further for me for my pains and id like to make my dollar go a little further if I could as well! Thank you folks for any input!

Ive cooked with hash before and they were extreme overkill :worried

Purchase
Ole Scratch

Ole Scratch

that sounds about right to me...also, depends on how strong the hash is that your using.
When I've made butter using hash, I used 28g per pound. Got about the same results as what your using. The results were good. Enough to satisfy my pain needs, without feeling overly-medicated.

Blaze

Blaze

Depending on your tolerance and the quality of the hash, I usually figure 0.1-0.3 to be a decent dose for most people. For someone with a high tolerance somewhere around 0.5 will probably work better. I am a daily smoker and a large person and 0.15-0.3 usually does me pretty good.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
I use 5-6 grams in a big batch of brownies that i cut into 24 - they are kick ass and too much for some people - but like blaze Im a big guy with a high tolerance

mine are in the .2 -.25 range

K

kripplecreek

Thank you folks!

Well I made them and everything worked well except for me! I had to eat 4+ to get anything from them but others got medicated from just one. Im a big fellow as well and I have to say...having a high tolerence SUCKS

Ive seen so many people bragging that it takes them half a o to get medicated and I think..."is that something to brag about these days?" Usually I want to say "well you must be smoking dirt" lol

The hash was choice and made delicious edibles =) the info ive gleaned from this site is just amazing! I havent seen much trolling just people together trying to help one another be free of pain.

Overjoyed the wife found me this site! THANK YOU FOLKS FOR PUTTING IT UP! =D Im a new card holder but have been smoking for years and it was...well...liberating? to actually post a photo of the hash I was in posession of in a forum and ask for info about it and actually get info! And get this..not worry about a dang thing! =D

When this was made legal in my state it was like christmas forever for those of us having to use those horrid pills (which btw ive KICKED THANKS TO MMJ!) the doc is AMAZED I tell her "no oxys for me thanks" lol

I and my liver and kidneys owe cannabis in a big way =)

Blaze

Blaze

Cool man, glad to hear the edibles worked well. Oh one thing to remember when doing edibles - the temp that you cook them at does make a big difference. A common mistake I see people making is they use cookie recipes that cook at like 400 F, and THC evaporates at like 380 (see the problem here?).

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
^^^ great point Blaze - I always cook brownies/cookies 25 degrees lower then the recipe calls for - it just takes a little longer and they come out more chewy (which I prefer anyway)

one thing to keep in mind in most non commercial ovens are generally off by as much as 25 degrees either way - spend 6 bux on a oven thermometer and youll get the most out of your goodies

peace

K

kripplecreek

Cool man, glad to hear the edibles worked well. Oh one thing to remember when doing edibles - the temp that you cook them at does make a big difference. A common mistake I see people making is they use cookie recipes that cook at like 400 F, and THC evaporates at like 380 (see the problem here?).

I always bake anything im going to eat real slow at 300 degrees tops I like chewy cookies and brownies better anyhow =D and thats the temp my vapo is set at so win win =D Ty for the reply though! =D:bongsmi:

K

kripplecreek

^^^ great point Blaze - I always cook brownies/cookies 25 degrees lower then the recipe calls for - it just takes a little longer and they come out more chewy (which I prefer anyway)

one thing to keep in mind in most non commercial ovens are generally off by as much as 25 degrees either way - spend 6 bux on a oven thermometer and youll get the most out of your goodies

peace

That part I did not know that they are off sometimes by as much as 25 degrees! Good info to be shared on here for fellow bakers and I appreciate the tip!:bongsmi:

Maybe I might start baking at 290 xD who knows lol maybe the anihilation ive been getting could be pushed further with a few degrees temp drop always fun to test it out not like its gonna kill me =D Wow...I...love...my...medicine!:bongsmi:

Top Bottom