Hash Bash 2012

• Thread starter Prime C
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
I got a group of friends going this year should be fun. Anyone else going?

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Ann arbor Michigan....always a good time. Just hope for no rain as it seems it usually does. Was really thinking this year it was gonna be warm for hash bash since it hit 80 already around these parts. Should have known better though, it is Michigan lol. Last few days have been cold as Hell. Hope it warms up for the event ~SMF~

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Saturday April 7 downtown. Its been awhile since Ive gone but I think it starts around 10am with a march through town and speeches at the Diag. Dont be smoking on campus property!

I hear ya Skunk. Its cold today! Had to mow my lawn yesterday and its not even April.

deacon1503

deacon1503

Usually its a rally at high noon in the diag then festivities continue down by the business school.

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Last time I went was about 7 yrs ago and we went to a lil bar restaurant with outside seating in the back and it was a smoke fest. Wish my Wolverine kush was ready.But I have good smoke to take with me.

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

Anybody check it out yet, if so let us know how it is .... About to head there in a bit .......

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Anybody check it out yet, if so let us know how it is .... About to head there in a bit .......
That was a blast!! What a great turn out. Monroe St was packed with tokers. It smelled so good. I snapped a cpl pics at the Diag. One of the best Bashes Ive been too. And I also scored some goodies while I was there at the local dispensaries.
Girl Scout Cookies! And it actually tasted like thin mints. I couldnt believe it.lol
Strawberry D smelled just like strawberries.
Alien OGK, Master Kush, GDP, Sensi Star, Blue kush, Sour OGK. I was fucking blasted yesterday after smoking all those fire ass strains.What a beautiful day and cant wait till next year!

Top Bottom