hash brownies :)

• Thread starter shivavaranessi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

shivavaranessi

hi cannabis cooks lol
i was just wondering whether any one here has a recipe for sum cannabis brownies i love brownies eat them al the time when i get the munchies but then dont feel stoned afterwards which is nether a good thing lol so i would like to get high while munchin my brownies any recipe?
shiva:smiley_joint:

T

tophmaster

to make butter use the bud or good trim i forgot exact amounts but i think i did like an oz of buds to a stick or two of butter.
then boil water and butter and bud together for like 45-hour
then strain all the green out of it
then put the water weed butter liguid in the fridge overnight or probably a few hours
then the butter is at the top and discard the water
use the butter in your favortie recipie

S

shivavaranessi

cheers peepz
me n my m8s made some blue berry space muffins on sunday using the canna butter
and that stuff was killer,ive seen that method before but nether actualy tried it but seemings as you guys use it i thought i had to give it a whirl
they were tastey as fuck and got us all wrecked we onli had 2 each
it was the first time in years since i had the giggles lol (good tymes)
peace
shiva

J

janavere

Activated Charcoal is a Necessity if you like Edible Marijuana

You can get Activated Charcoal at the health food store for a very reasonable price. It will pay for itself 100 times over if you happen to get into a situation with edible ganja where you are miserable. Vertigo, dizziness, extreme paranoia, nausea and vomiting are not fun and enough to make someone swear off the edibles for good.
My experience: after we all ate some very concentrated brownies our party got pretty weird, pretty fast. Most of us were hiding in different areas of the house, unable to deal with the high social paranoia. I was sure my husband was trading me to the neighbor for the use of his wood chipper. I also had debilitating vertigo. Taking a couple capsules with water relieved everything within a few minutes. I felt a subtle pop and could actually feel it absorbing everything. They give Activated Charcoal in hospitals for alcohol poisoning. SO WORTH HAVING SOME ON HAND! And so worth NOT going to the hospital yourself for it in the middle of the night!:heart

S

stickytree

Vegan Brownies

Ingredients
* 2 cups unbleached all-purpose flour
* 2 cups white sugar
* 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
* 1 teaspoon baking powder
* 1 teaspoon salt
* 1 cup water
* 1/2 cup vegetable oil
* 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
* 1/2 cup Apple Sauce

Directions

1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. In a large bowl, stir together the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt. Pour in water, vegetable oil, applesauce, and vanilla; mix until well blended. Spread evenly in a 9x13 inch baking pan.
3. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes in the preheated oven, until the top is no longer shiny. Let cool for at least 10 minutes before cutting into squares.

Great for people who have weak oil because recipe require quite a bit.

StickyTree

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Can I put 160,120 and 45u bubble to use with cooking up some brownies? I have a ton of this shit>>>I only smoke the 90u and 73u the rest is just community lol..
I am a disaster in the kitchen

:passingjoint:
gtd

Top Bottom