Hash From Unflushed Immature Flowers

• Thread starter jerkchicken
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

jerkchicken

Hi there,

I had a hermie in my garden (pretty sure down to a light leak) so I've taken it out and fixed the light leak, of course, and so far nothing looks seeded so keeping my fingers crossed.

I had switched the plant to 12/12 about 5 weeks prior to removing it from the garden and the flowers are looking nice and have many crystalls on them, as do the small leaves. A shame!

Can I make water extraction hash with this now? Will the crystalls contain a decent amount of cannabinoids and terpines making it worth while? Will it be safe with it been unflushed? The food I use is water soluble so in my mind, in theory, it would be seperated from the resin in the extraction process.

Any comments or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks...

Wee Zard

Wee Zard

I'm guessing that the trichs are still clear?
Still, I'd go for it.
I've done this several time.

It will be effective, but it may be rather "spacey" feeling and short acting.
And you are correct about the flush, or lack of same.
Not a problem.
You can alternately, do a solvent extraction of immature buds, It make a very effective topical oil for removing skin abnormalities.

Aloha,
Weeze

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
id make bho, get the best possible yeild.

Toaster79

Toaster79

And why not let them finish? If they're pollinated there isn't much you can do now, is it?

J

jerkchicken

Thanks guys, great help! Yes, the trichs are still clear. I'm going to give it a go! I haven't got the space to finish that one by itself in a proper environment and don't want it mingling and swinging its balls round my innocent girls! Going to let them finish by themselves and will make hash with the hermie.

Cheers guys!

Top Bottom