hash in spain

• Thread starter thesoftdrugbaron
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

italcorner

There is also a lot of soap in Spain.. As everywhere, once you know the right people. door start to open for you :)

M

masterwelder

http://i334.invalid.com/albums/m401/masterwelder65/user57423_pic146889_1250803344.jpg

Found this pic on another website. :mad0233:

surferbum6900

surferbum6900

that is fucking sick pic. now the background on my pc hahaha

J

jahbandit76

Hey anyone know if you can get some legitimate Middle Eastern stuff in Victoria BC i used to live in copenhagen denmark and i would smoke that stuff all the time im looking for anything that is genuine import and of middle quality anybody got any sort of info or input? i been looking for a straight two weeks and nothing.

SmokeS

SmokeS

I've been to Barcelona and I was lucky enough to know some locals that were fellow herbal enthusiasts. They have an awesome law that allows adults, 18 and over, to cultivate their own cannabis for recreational use. If they can't grow their own then they are free to grow through association for recreational purposes. I was able to get in to a lounge that was ran by a co-op it was awesome. They have some amazing buds there. I got to smoke some critical mass, blue moonshine, ECSD, Skunk #1!, and some LA confidential. All were clean and tasted like some real pros grew it. The lounge offers so many clean pipes and bongs all brand name and really impressive. They have some great concentrates too. We got a nice beaker bottom RooR with a oil skillet dome. I forgot what it was called but they only had one strain at the time. It was a solid wax that was light yellow almost white. Super potent and tasty. The locals are all cool people and Super laid back. No one said no to us when we approached them with a joint, instead they would offer to roll the next one. I enjoyed it so much I don't even want to go to Amsterdam anymore. I'd rather check out all the co ops in Barcelona. Then go see a soccer game and pick up some Spanish hotties. Barcelona has beautiful woman for real no joke.;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom