Hash joints a.ka. The cannon

• Thread starter dj trichome
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

dj trichome

my boys from sonoma make the best isolater hash cold water bho all techniques they have refined not to mention spot on purple dank and kush too
BIG J !!
any way they rollout fresh full melt pliable bubble ultra thin.
then chop up a primo 4 gram nugg fine.
put into a curling resin glob laced with bho dusted with kief and incrusted with kief on the outside rolled with a bamboo skewer
in it the size of a good cuban cigar.
it stomps 10 big grown hvy hitters like 3 or 4 sessions and it taste perfect every hit no big gooey nasty bomb it smokes blue like a cannon
i never saw it but heard it was on the hightimes centerfold a few yrs ago!:party0023::rastadancing::anim_30::free-character-smil:spacecraft::icon_spin::icon_spin:

R

revolutionseeds

Premium Member
Supporter
Mendo blunts the only way to go. Pretty much what you described except substitute bubble hash for the cigar. Use honey bud, rolled in full melt kief, rolled into a bubble hash wrap. They burn awhile, lol.

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
24_66_CIGAR_Raug355.jpg

send1.JPG

They carried these gimmicks in a club that was raided a couple years ago.. I have never seen em around since. But you can make your own ya know if ya know how:)

1_Party.jpg

D

dj trichome

i met a guy at the ed rosenthal watever in goldengate park who claimed best joint roller with the mendo name this is the stuff but the cannons were a bit more majestic with a bamboo skewer ran threw it removed at smoking time reincerted at put it down time lol it had lotsa honey goo in it!

R

R. Face

Hey GTD, that is pretty neat. An OFFICIAL Mendo cigar...packaged and everything...still havent tried one of these bad boys, looks like a fun fun sesh!

Top Bottom