THC Scientific

THC Scientific

Fill your own hash oil cartridges.
[YOUTUBE]-cdo_je0c3Y[/YOUTUBE]

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
100 degrees celsius is the boiling point for water - 124 degrees celsius seems very high

THC Scientific

THC Scientific

100 degrees celsius is the boiling point for water - 124 degrees celsius seems very high

I did it just to heat up faster, you can do it at 100c max, 80c is best. But 100 is about 210F like you said but it still does not hurt the oil at all at 130c if you do it fast enough. Anything above 150c starts to vaporize some of the cannabinoids.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
cool man - just checking - thought you said 124 c which is 255 f - very close to thc boiling point

THC Scientific

THC Scientific

cool man - just checking - thought you said 124 c which is 255 f - very close to thc boiling point

you are right, but thc and most benificial cannabinoids start to boil off at around 290F. But you are right, this is only a video to show how you can fill them up.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
you are right, but thc and most benificial cannabinoids start to boil off at around 290F. But you are right, this is only a video to show how you can fill them up.

word man - I really dig this unit - whenever I get my ass down south I will be paying you a visit

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
>>shit me also<<

Nice:passingjoint:

gtd

feslope

feslope

Is this Vape going to be a real product? I went to your web page and there is really nothing there. I really like this concept!! Hope you get it produced.

smokum

smokum

I'll be waiting this one out a bit to see market results, but I sure am damn interested in the concept, without a doubt.

Any talk of getting a Canadian outlet set up with these in the future ?

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
THC Sci, ive been following your work for some time and I like what ive been seeing. Im ready to cruze out ur way and pick one up but b4 I do I have a couple quik questions;

I read a couple reviews bout the taste not being that good out of the unit, I was wondering( i realize that that the original taste and flavor profile is strain specific and hash oil all kinda tastes similar) does the taste degrade as you get into the 100's of hits per cartridge or does the first hit taste like the last hit?

Also, what type of oil/ and viscosity of oil works best? (In the video, it looks like u have an ISo alchol, bottle in the backround). Ive made many types of oils frm iso, butters, wax, honeycomb etc, and some were runny at room temp to solid and brittle. the thing is I never have then melted it back down with a hot plate to the 100c like you suggest so im not sure what type of product i would need to start with to insure that the final product can be liquified enough to be applyed with a dropper. What do u suggest?

can you talk to me about battey life, how long/how many hits does it last? how many charges can the battery pack take b4 it needs to be replaced?

Lastly if the unit was in my car all day on a hot day(u know how its been here in cali lately) and was upside down, is there a possibility the oil would leak out? If so no biggie, I jus want to make sure its stored right.

Ohh yea, do u still have some of those 600w ballasts fir sale?

Thnx for ur time man.

Confu..

C

cali Green

some local dispensery is selling the same stuff.. 80 dollars and 60 a "fillup" seems kinda pricey

Top Bottom