Hash Plant X Double Strawberry Diesel (any info?)

• Thread starter haze89
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

haze89

Does anyone have info on these beans? Freebies with the pack of Happy Brother x Sage I got. Is the person who sent em in on the forums regularly? Is the double strawberry diesel from Rez? Any other info you know would be greatly appreciated.

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks a bunch Logic!!! I got my beans today OGiesel and a pack of DSD! The seeds look great dark black with stripes. Will love to see a pics of the HP mother.

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
Anyone know who made this cross ?? Any info.?? bUMP?? aNY HELP ? monkey5

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Seems like this one is unknown, Im poping 4 beans to find out! Actualy i know a bit bout Double Strawberry Diesel but im wondering about the Hash Plant Mother.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
im not positive but i think elite genetics had a strain that was dbl strawberry diesel x reefermans hashplant. so maybe these are f2's of that? i know some guy did a bunch of elite genetics crosses and sent them in a freebies

H

haze89

hmmm, sounds interesting. I'll run em as soon as I get em and post what I find.

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
im not positive but i think elite genetics had a strain that was dbl strawberry diesel x reefermans hashplant. so maybe these are f2's of that? i know some guy did a bunch of elite genetics crosses and sent them in a freebies

I was thinking of a cross with reefermans hashplant. Hoping it was't from sensi seeds! ;(

Any chance u could ask this guy a pic of the hash plant mother used in this cross kid?

H

haze89

I'm just curious whether or not this is some fire. I've seen mixed reviews of the DSD (and a few pics really low on trichs, hopefully the hashplant will fix that.)

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
just may have been the pheno. i did grow out and still have Rez's 1st straw diesel release loads of trichs on that. and i seen a grow over at skunkskool on elites super strawberry diesel. which is dbl straw diesel x og kush. and that was covered in trichs.

H

haze89

just may have been the pheno. i did grow out and still have Rez's 1st straw diesel release loads of trichs on that. and i seen a grow over at skunkskool on elites super strawberry diesel. which is dbl straw diesel x og kush. and that was covered in trichs.

Good to know, thanks dude. DSD x OGK sounds pretty interesting. Now that I got my OGiesel I may need to hold off on popping these HP x DSD though. Maybe I can try to squeeze a few in but I like giving my girls room to breathe and bush out.

EDIT/UPDATE: Got the beans today.

M

Malachi

Are the HP X DSD still the freebies at the current time? Sounds like a pretty interesting cross. I can't wait to get my Raskal's OG, as good as the HP X DSD sounds all the thunder is stolen by the OG, LOL.

winta

winta

i wanna know bout this strain as well i just got them as freebies with my underdawg #1. ive smoked both on their own so im sure it will be bangin!

M

MASSES 420KING

Does anyone have info on these beans? Freebies with the pack of Happy Brother x Sage I got. Is the person who sent em in on the forums regularly? Is the double strawberry diesel from Rez? Any other info you know would be greatly appreciated.

YA I BELIEVE ITS EITHER RESEVOIR SEEDS OR MAYBE TOP DAWG SEEDS :hi::nerd:bong-hits::cool0010::sad0071::bong-hits::bong-hits::party0045:

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
yeah dbl straw diesel is the 2nd release of straw diesel from res.

H

haze89

yeah dbl straw diesel is the 2nd release of straw diesel from res.

Yeah, I knew that rez crossed his 2 best Strawberry D to make DSD. Now I'm just wondering who's hash plant was used and who made this cross in the first place.

M

Mosca Negra

Breeder
Supporter
About 3 years ago I gave away 1000s of seeds including my Strawberry Diesel ( from REZ ) which was crosse to a Big Pole Plant pheno of Reeferman's Hashplant (RM-38). The sisters to these male I used constantly put out up to 8 Zips very easily in a 5 gal bucket. The Strawberry Hashplant is a sick yielder. Still have some beans laying around here some where... Maybe I should send some into the Farm.-- any thought?

Oh and by the way, I will be re-creating my Hashplant line crosses later this year, including Strawberry and a few other surprises..

H

haze89

About 3 years ago I gave away 1000s of seeds including my Strawberry Diesel ( from REZ ) which was crosse to a Big Pole Plant pheno of Reeferman's Hashplant (RM-38). The sisters to these male I used constantly put out up to 8 Zips very easily in a 5 gal bucket. The Strawberry Hashplant is a sick yielder. Still have some beans laying around here some where... Maybe I should send some into the Farm.-- any thought?

Oh and by the way, I will be re-creating my Hashplant line crosses later this year, including Strawberry and a few other surprises..

Thad be sick if you can send some of those beans in dude, i'd run em for sure. I'll be on the look out for your HP line. Can never go wrong with a nice HP x. I really want your c-99 man! any chance of those coming around again? I'd take f1's or bx. I love c-99 and I heard yours is pretty killer.

Top Bottom