Hash prices?

• Thread starter flybynyt
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

flybynyt

Just wondering what people are paying for hash in the states per gram.
Hash where I live is almost impossible to get.

flybynyt

N

Nuglover

$10-$20/g when it's around(rare). I don't worry about prices, I make my own.:)

I

ismokepot

I see things from $25-$70 a gm, depending on quality, supply, amount bought, etc. I agree with Nug- I make my own cause the quality is superior.

T

ThisBuds4You

$25-$80 a gram here in the Dirty Dirty, $80 obviously being full melt clear dome type ish. Hash is rare around these parts also, but not if you got the hook up (your own bubble bags, lol).

darkmatter

darkmatter

i keep it all ,wouldnt sell it.i think you could convert crackheads with that shit.

G

GDS StonerBoy

Agree with dark matter! The little bit i have made has been kept all too myself!

C

coldnorth

got to try em bubble bags, join in on the fun lol. here we mostly have hash but not to great quality! but those prices sound crazy though!

meangreenmartian

meangreenmartian

25-50$ depending on quality here in the northeast but it only comes around every few months

J

John Ditchweed

20 to 30 a gram here 500 an oz but that is piss poor quality

tiedye611

tiedye611

from medical clubs 25-50 for some nice bubble hash or pressed kief

R

Reeferman

In cali they charge top $ but don't want to pay a decent price when its around in quantity .
Full melt hash was around cali in large supply a couple years back but things have dried up since than .
~reef~

Moe Danks

Moe Danks

4 years ago i got some killer full melt hash from cali for $25 a g.

J

jdubz206

Just wondering what people are paying for hash in the states per gram.
Hash where I live is almost impossible to get.

flybynyt

in our area, good bubble goes from $20-$40 a gram and oil goes for $50-$60. you're right, it's pretty rare to find some, especially if you're looking for quality. best way is to make it yourself. peace bro. j

K

kushaholic

Minnesota sometimes gets decent hash and its goin for 25 a g.

S

sound1744

in the u.k. iam paying £15.00 for 3.5 grams of black hash at the momment.
but your lucky to get it every few months. beats smoking that soap bar man.

peace. :damnhippie:

D

Donk Frog

$45 for 3.5g of pressed decenct black hash...if your buying....like everyone here I make my own in bubble bags:smiley_joint:

Hash closeup
M

Muddy Paws

I tried to share some bubble hash I'd made with a smoke-buddy of mine and he wouldn't touch it...at first.

He thought it was made like heroin..lol

Not too much Hash where I was at, so IMO..it's priceless, cause I make my own :)

T

tophmaster

here in the cruz in varies......alot we have 2 clubs in town both i am not super fond of cuz when i go in there it means i cant find anything from myself or homies for a real price so i am forced into the clubs. but at one club they have 6 dollar a gram "humbolt hash" whick is poop like pressed keif. and then they have some pretty fire bho they titled "jolly" cuz it looks like a jolly rancher, that my friend was sellin to them for 30 a gram in bulk and they resold that shit for 90 a gram or 50 a half gram! and there is tax on this shit. not very compassionate if u ask me. usually it ranges 25-50 for quality product

Top Bottom