Hash queen?

• Thread starter koopa troopa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

koopa troopa

so what's the deal with this strain sub? haven't seen any pics of it, but it sounds awesome. is it dripping in resin? phenos to look for? any info would be appreciated.

S

Subcool

We only made a few seeds and they all sold to colectors.
Pretty amazing strain and a great yielder

Sub

H

HerbGenius

This strain was alright and nothing spectacular. I'm not hating, just being honest now if you want something amaizing from sub try the QAR (Queen Ann's Revenge) I got three phenos and kept all three. The first one tastes like tropical fruit and stones you for hours, the second tastes like cherry's and and gives about the same stone, and the third was a indica dominant not as tastey but very potent and in a different way. I love this strain so much I crossed it to my LA Confidential and currently have plants that smell like peaches. Hoy Shit Peaches

S

Subcool

I would have to concur HQ was thick and meaty and enjoyable smoke but it wasn't exceptional IMO
More of a cash croppers type plant.

Sub

K

koopa troopa

thanks sub. glad that was clarified. down the road i'll give em a go to see if they are legit.

T

Trichy

That is beautiful. :)
Bean collecting is quite addicting :)

H

hillbilly

is that the same "hash queen" as bcseedking is selling?....I'm running some juggernaut right now, from team canada. in the future I want to develop a couple different hashes- one super hash, and at least one 'new' oldworld.

generalgrievous

generalgrievous

gonna bump an old thread ..i have a killer hash queen ..sativa dom ..over ripe peaches ..tastes like it smells ..she's coming down in a couple days...

the clone is from CO ..i would like to track down the genetics behind her ..and she's not the one sub posted pics of in '06 ..much thinner fingers...

any thoughts would be cool...

generalgrievous

generalgrievous

my hash queen ..shortly before starting her flush...
DSC02957

..she matches subs description of the odd pheno's...

DSC02958

..super sweet ..ripe to rotting fruit..

DSC02959

..in her case ..over ripe peaches ..tastes just like she smells ..

Top Bottom