hash smoking

• Thread starter shamus dolan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
shamus dolan

shamus dolan

Breeder
Supporter
someone recently asked me the best way to smoke hash.as i am not a hash smoker i had no answer,so i said a pipe.i remember the needle under glass trick,but if there is a plain everyday smoke method , let me know so i can pass it on......shamus:sun2:

R

Rolln J

that needle and glass thing works good with old school hash - but you cant use it with very pure (bubble) hash as it wont stay on the pin...

I bong my hash - lol - on a pinch of weed, but Im sick like that.

tiedye611

tiedye611

When i first saw hash back in the day; the middle eastern men would make a hash/tobacco cig called a Pigaz. the Pigaz is a nice even way to burn hash.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

some vaporizers have a special plate or screen for hash... I like it on top of buds, especially if I've passed out the night before with a half-burned bowl...LOL, I hate to waste anything, but those half-burned bowls are horrible in the morning... a pipe with a metal screen kinda works for bubble hash, but I hate the thought of smoking burning metal. Lighter fluid is bad enough, I vape as a general rule...

Blaze

Blaze

A Phedor or solar tokes in a glass pipe, preferably water filtered such as a bubbler or a bong, is the way to go - the hash does not absorb any butane with this sort of ignition and stays nice and tasty.

My personal favorite: An iced down bong (preferably a forced-perc triple chamber) on a sunny day with a magnifying glass. Combine that with some good organic fresh-frozen bubble hash and you've got yourself the about the most pleasurable smoking experience one could ever have.

dannyk892009

dannyk892009

My Favorite way for some hash is knife hits. Either heating with the oven or with a torch. and finally taking it in with a half cut bottle.

M

moejammin

ive been getting pretty good hash lately that melts when heated, So i heat a glass one hitter that fits in my tube till its almost red hot put a pin head size ball of hash on a pin and stick it in the hitter. Its a good way to vape hash if you dont have a kut curve.

Top Bottom