B

blueleaf

me and my friend are arguing about this,
for how much time can i store hash without
degradation ? what do you think ?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I would think that if you vacuum seal and freeze it, the answer would be almost indefinitely. Honestly though, I wouldn't know for certain.

Blaze

Blaze

You can store it for a year plus at room temp provided it is dry enough not to mold. If you vac seal it and freeze it, it can last years. Hash stays good a LOT longer that bud. In fact many people prefer hash that has been cured for a year or more.

Tripsick

Tripsick

I think mold would be about the only worry if it wasnt dry when sealing it up.
I'm talking more about bubble hash of course... i would assume BHO would have a longer shelf life once it was frozen.

Z

zoeronerer

i have seen a temple ball last 4 years with no loss in potency without refrigeration ...

of course those are rolled by monks and chanted over as they roll they a protective layer is created that keeps o2 out ...

bubble and standard press as long as the moisture content is right 2 years and potency will stay ... flavor the same for 5 to 10 ...... later on it gets sleepy... the thc degrades...

A friend still has a kilo from the best batch of pre russian afghan black hash ...

it tastes like heaven but dosent really work ... its older than i am so like 35 years old .

Camdawg

Camdawg

i had a friend tell me BHO lost its potency after 6 months... he's still past out on my couch. i'm a collector and nibbler when it comes to hash always down to grab at least a gram put it in the hash stash box and pick away at my collection. sure the freezer might keep it better but i'm not complaining...nor is the guy on the couch

K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

LoL at Cam.. cracked me up too Tex!!

Got Damn Zoe.. 35 yr old hash?? Wowzer!!

Top Bottom