Hashmaster-kut... you alive??

• Thread starter geneticsrus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

geneticsrus

Tried to message you, but i'm not at the required post count on this board ;x

After reading double kindness's post on her Reusable BHO extractor and her referencing the "curve" you sent her... I was at hempstalk on sunday here in portland, or and stopped at this concentrate glass booth on the way out and under the counter they had a personal bong sitting there with what happened to look like an actual "curve" (though i've never seen before, only read about that one time) so I ask...

"is that a curve" and he looks at me with this stare like... how do you know what that is?!?! and he goes... how do you know the name for that?!? lol

anyway i didnt really get to take a good look at it (due to being totally medicated and into talking more than exploring)

I was kind of hoping if you could link me to, or send me some pictures of one of the legendary curves (no, i'm not a glass blower... no i'm not going to have this mass reproduced) i'm an ommp/215 patient/grower and I take care of my mother and grandmother and for their conditions its easier, healthier, and I can get them their medication faster with less with concentrates.

i'm not a big fan of all the different options out there (as i've tried them all, selecting the good ones to let them try)

after reading double kindnesses words "I smoked some of it in the curve Hashmaster-kut sent, which btw is the best way I have found to smoke oil so far and I have gone through many different oil smoking devices"

she goes on to say:

"Hashmaster-kut's curve really conserves the oil too, and it does reclaim the oil in the stem too, I've already had to take the female part out of my bong that's dedicated to smoking oil with the curve and drained about 2g of reclaimed oil, I smoked it and it was still better than the trash oil run I did for my friend.. LOL. With as much oil as I smoke and using the curve, still my throat can get a bit raw, so I make lollipops and hard candies with hash oil and everyone loves them."

so again... if you could help a patient that's trying to help his patients (family) out... i'd really appreciate it.

Thank you

D

Default 501x

check aqualabtechnologies, on the right under concentrate supplies.
i think theyre out right now, but they restock em a lot. just keep checking. kut curves are definitely the ones to get, unless you can get your hands on a kettle curve;)

Hashmasta-Kut

Hashmasta-Kut

Supporter
i'm gonna send aqua some more as soon as i can, but thats not very soon unfortunately. i work every day, that's all i can do :)

H

Hash Henry

I too tried to send HMK a PM and it won't let me so,
My name is Bruce and I just got out of the army after 8 years and multiple deployments. I am back home in CA and LOVE what has happened in my absence. I am geting down on all these concentrates to help with my ptsd. Now to get to the point. Is there anyway I can order one of your amazing vapes that I have been seeing online? Please? Any assistance is GREATLY appreciated.

B

BipolarHiRoller

I saw one at dementia in north Hollywood, I assume they'd have them at the others too, woodland hills gets the most traffic I think but its gotma huge selection. The noho location had 1 real curve labeled with HMK on a sticker so I assumed it was real, right next to it they have an army of what I assume are look a likes because the bends on the wire are notnas clean and crisp as the one marked HMK.

I'm a titanium nail/ vapor globe guy myself.

Top Bottom