Hasten Flower Development

• Thread starter philoctetes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
philoctetes

philoctetes

Ed Rosenthal recommends 10/14 - day/dark to hasten flowering for late season sativas, are there any other steps that may expedite and hasten flower development for an small outdoor grow? The plants are 7' with many early flowers starting. What else could be done? Time machine?

Hasten flower development
BudBogart

BudBogart

Ed Rosenthal recommends 10/14 - day/dark to hasten flowering for late season sativas, are there any other steps that may expedite and hasten flower development for an small outdoor grow? The plants are 7' with many early flowers starting. What else could be done? Time machine?
You just need to fend off storms until they finish. Try a rain dance, but do it backwards? Seriously, we have same issues going on.
Mine are caged to hold the wet branches up and topped to remove the big main cola and promote many smaller bud to help with rot.
After that, well, some call it praying.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I'm sorry, I can't answer. I'm too distracted by that beautiful lady.

Paul Simon

Paul Simon

Try using some malted and/or Sprouted Seed Teas. Focus on heavy enzyme action(malted barley, alfalfa sst). The Coot claims 10-13% decrease in flowering time till ripe. Well worth it.

N

Nog

If they are outdoors then you can't give them longer nights, unless you rig some sort of cover over them like light deprivation grows.
So there is nothing you can do, except don't give them too much nitrogen fertilizer as that will increase time to harvest.

Top Bottom