Hate on Squiggly!!!!

• Thread starter squiggly
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
squiggly

squiggly

Okay so apparently a lot of farmers don't get what off-topic means.

Unfortunately for me, and this is my own stupid fault, I can't help but take the bait when people talk shit about me.

This leads to THREAD AFTER THREAD getting shitted up with back and forth comments which are best left to a fucking schoolyard.

Nevertheless, let's do a favor to all of the threads of THCFarmer and relegate hatred of squiggly to THIS thread so that we needn't go off-topic in every other thread I post in simply because people feel a CONSTANT need to discuss ME and not the topic at hand.

I won't tell you guys to grow up, because over the course of the last 1.5 years its been made clear to me that you are incapable of this--and that it is more important to you to be heard about what your feelings towards me are than to preserve the integrity of threads.

As I can't avoid the bait (my failure), and feel the need to defend myself when attacked, let's just do this shit here.

As a guiding light I will let you know that, if you don't like me, I don't give a fuck what your opinion is. That's never stopped you before, though, so have the fuck at it guys!!

Enjoy!!!

(Thread starters everywhere, you're welcome):

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Did anyone say they hate you... More drama...and yes you have gone way off topic many times .like the milk topic you derailed with fluoride...

Wbwidow

Wbwidow

This is the internet stuff people say may come out wrong but when you don't get the hint after 5+ users told you stop flooding threads with page long posts you quote them with a page long post then start going back n forth.

Its okay to post and share your exp if you have any.
But sometimes you have to know when to relax.

squiggly

squiggly

Did anyone say they hate you... More drama...and yes you have gone way off topic many times .like the milk topic you derailed with fluoride...

Its a euphemism. "Hating on" someone is like talking shit about them or saying bad things about them. You don't actually have to "hate" me to do it.

This is just the place for it now--not everyone else's threads on the planet.

squiggly

squiggly

This is the internet stuff people say may come out wrong but when you don't get the hint after 5+ users told you stop flooding threads with page long posts you quote them with a page long post then start going back n forth.

Its okay to post and share your exp if you have any.
But sometimes you have to know when to relax.

Yes there it is, blame it on me.

Don't make mention of the fact that those 5 other users were the first to address me personally and talk shit about me in ALL of those threads. The first to go off topic, the first to talk shit.

Do I snap back? Yes. Is that weakness on my part? Yes.

Well, this is my solution. I'll snap back here--not on other people's threads.

This should make pretty clear my overarching point, which is that if the people in question would either:

1. ignore me.

2. contact me personally to to talk their shit.

or

3. keep shit on topic in threads THEMSELVES

That none of the back and forth hogwash would ever come to be in the first place.

Thanks for getting the ball rolling though.

(Also I'd be remiss not to mention that in a site of thousands of people 5 is not a representative sample of the population by any stretch of the imagination).

Wbwidow

Wbwidow

Out of 5 pages I would think if 5 users tell you the same thing in the same thread you would get the point.

Not here to argue just trying to help you understand why people do say things to you.

1.every post is a long post for no reason. Things can be explained in a couple snetences not paragraphs.

2.you claim a lot but show no proof when people ask to see it.. for a site that has 1000s of people that are not in med states that's a lame excuse but its your excuse so be it.

3.instead of defending yourself and being a bigger man you take threads and turn them into you. Everyone tells you this I just met you and I can say the same thing from what I've seen.

urbanite420

urbanite420

Dude I merely was saying you could be a little more objective. You went ape shit and fed you own fire. I've always liked your posts but you seemed to be pushing more that it was operator (I say operator in my field) error. I have spoken to growers that are aware of said issues I was only saying that. I called into question only one aspect of not even YOU, and you went all out on me. So I struck back. Sounds like you are drinking your own haterade. If you want to talk it out like men, pm me and I will give you a contact.

squiggly

squiggly

we/I might leave this thread open.....not sure yet

can we love on ya too squiggs? :p

Sure!

Please leave it open, I truly believe this is the solution to the problem everyone has with me.

I honestly admit to my weakness that I can't help but defend myself when attacked. This is why I openly admit that I had no place being a mod. I should've never accepted the position and I regret the shit out of it since that decision has all but ruined the farm for me (and seen meseparated from my grow log, one of the only things I gave a fuck about on this board :( )

That said I really think this could serve as a look in the mirror for the many people who have honestly precipitated these responses from me over my time here.

As they often say, it takes two to tango.

I have NEVER fired the first salvo in one of these "back and forth" bicker-fests.

Do I talk too much? Yes, sometimes.

Do you have to read it? No.

The problem is that people always feel the need to discuss such things in threads--which constitutes material of an off topic nature--and then I (in my weakness) reply to it in defense of myself.

This thread gives me a way to reply to that bullshit without actually having to defend myself in those threads. When someone turns the conversation towards me, instead of replying to my actual comments (known as an ad hominem fallacy), I can simply throw a link up to this thread and feel that I've defended myself amply.

Many a thread will be saved by this measure, I assure you.

That or you can just ban me. Your choice.

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

Allot of us value the knowledge you have to offer here Squigg's, whether the post is 200 words or not, it's thorough. The impatient individuals need to simply scroll on by if they don't feel like reading something. No need for hating, we're here to learn/teach and share our knowledge and Squiggly does just that.

squiggly

squiggly

Out of 5 pages I would think if 5 users tell you the same thing in the same thread you would get the point.

Not here to argue just trying to help you understand why people do say things to you.

1.every post is a long post for no reason. Things can be explained in a couple snetences not paragraphs.

2.you claim a lot but show no proof when people ask to see it.. for a site that has 1000s of people that are not in med states that's a lame excuse but its your excuse so be it.

3.instead of defending yourself and being a bigger man you take threads and turn them into you. Everyone tells you this I just met you and I can say the same thing from what I've seen.

Except its the same 5 users every time and they have a hard on for me--so your argument doesn't really hold water.

Lets say there were 5 dudes who hated your guts, who you didn't really like either. Would you take all of their advice? Well if you would, I'd like to suggest that you're a punk and need to grow a pair.

Believe me dude, for every person who hates me here and wants me to shut the fuck up there are two things.

1. A person who has apparently lost control over their own eyes and MUST read the material I generate.

2. 10 people I've helped with a problem/question who REALLY appreciate my contributions to the farm.

Now I'll reply to your numbered points:

1. That's my prerogative. The posts are long because those are the thoughts I wanted to put down. This is a forum, not Nazi Germany. I'm well within forum rules to say what the fuck I want to say.

2. It's not an excuse, it's a reason. People who need to see my grow have seen it--and that's ALL that I will say about that. There are more paranoid people on here than me (who ARE in med states), pick a bone with them as well if it bothers you so much.

3. Again, it is my argument that OTHERS take the threads and turn them to me. The posts I make stay on topic until I start replying to personal attacks/comments about me. I can't remember once that I went into a thread and started saying a bunch of off-topic shit about myself. If you give me 5 minutes I can bring you 30 examples of people doing exactly the opposite (taking my on-topic remarks and using them as fodder to turn the discussion, off-topic, to me).

squiggly

squiggly

Allot of us value the knowledge you have to offer here Squigg's, whether the post is 200 words or not, it's thorough. The impatient individuals need to simply scroll on by if they don't feel like reading something. No need for hating, we're here to learn/teach and share our knowledge and Squiggly does just that.

Spoken like a person who has read the definition of the word forum.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Sure!

Please leave it open, I truly believe this is the solution to the problem everyone has with me.

That or you can just ban me. Your choice.

Im thinking about it..:rolleyes:

I think I should clean up your mess elsewhere around the farm though

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Yeah Great post! Good points!:)

But we cant have too much drama!!!

...this is suppose to be a Happy Place!!!(Damit) :D

true grit

true grit

This thread is being closed. We do not need a thread strictly about bringing down the moral of anyone on the farm, if its that necessary then the member needs to take a step back or move along. Farm is not about spewing hate/arguing and it carrying over to other threads. Period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom