HATERS ;GREED & ENVY

• Thread starter Godfthrfarm
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

Godfthrfarm

As we all near the final stretch of the race to harvest our hard work it seems like all the greedy haters full of envy start 2 materialize out of everywhere..I am experiencing this with in my own family even...so my question to you all is how do you keep the balance and make family realize every harvest is a blessing from mother nature and is not a reason to change who you have always been and still remain fair even to the ones who are acting like they dont deserve shit...hince my 3 kids all grown of course argue about their share and why each feels they deserve it more then the other ..while it's my shit...insane I would give it all 2 see them be fair to each other I did a even split yet each privately says 2 me you no so n so dosent deserve it for whatever dumb reason they each conjure up and why he or she deserves a lil more then the next ..greed envy and hate dosent belong in a family or garden..I ve never seen this side of them yet I've heard people say in the end even the best people change when they harvest..so saddddd..what 2 do?? Share your stories of the worst case of haters greed or envy you've dealt with ..

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

If your kids or whoever helped with ur grow there gonna want some, me probably beacuse its still illegal do not tell anyone i grow, then there are no people to argue with or criticize my methods, im very generous with my weed but thats what it is MY weed.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Sit down with them and discuss it. Fire up a doobie and hash it out. Do it sooner than later. Good luck.

BigCube

BigCube

Split it evenly amongst them. Then tell them your new system. Every time they bad mouth their family or try for more than they are given, they lose a bit. If they do it enough they get nothing.

Put a stop to people being shitty to each other. Give none of them anything if they cant get along. Dont give them the choice. Give them the law.

It's your show, tell them how it's going to be. And enforce the rules, treat it like a job. Make it a life lesson.

basscaptain

basscaptain

Split it evenly amongst them. Then tell them your new system. Every time they bad mouth their family or try for more than they are given, they lose a bit. If they do it enough they get nothing.

Put a stop to people being shitty to each other. Give none of them anything if they cant get along. Dont give them the choice. Give them the law.

It's your show, tell them how it's going to be. And enforce the rules, treat it like a job. Make it a life lesson.
100%

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
The only helpers you need is to trim. Other then that it's partners not workers. Going about it a different way will land you in situations like this or getting ripped. If it wasnt discussed before the grow they get what they get. Always hash this out before hand to avoid problems. If you don't you run into situations like this. Also if someone thinks they deserve more you can always tell them to rock their own spot and grows and they get to keep everything. It's kind of harsh but you will always deal with people, especially family, that always think they are worth more then they are. Most people I know that are worth a shit at growing run their own stuff for this exact reason. Too many headaches.

basscaptain

basscaptain

there your KIDs...... F..k them..... If I read this right , you have been burned by people you grew with before..... this yr you got a spot for your own....... didn't u say the guy next door HELP YOU......
I know your not rollling in Cash.......... So Your Kids should Not even ask there Mom For $$$$/weed, if you said that you would give them some....... well Life sucks sometime......
are they paying the Bills??? are you make 5,000.00 a month ?? do you live in ca/yes you know where I'm going here.....

BudBogart

BudBogart

I don’t know if you had an agreement or how much anyone helped. If anyone helped in the actual hole digging, planting, growing, feeding, watering pest management side of things they should be compensated in helping with a successful grow.
If the work so far has been all yours I would make them trim buds to earn any buds. You’re going to need help trimming and good faith promises will fall thru.
Make them trim, biggest help, biggest share. Mho.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
The only helpers you need is to trim. Other then that it's partners not workers. Going about it a different way will land you in situations like this or getting ripped. If it wasnt discussed before the grow they get what they get. Always hash this out before hand to avoid problems. If you don't you run into situations like this. Also if someone thinks they deserve more you can always tell them to rock their own spot and grows and they get to keep everything. It's kind of harsh but you will always deal with people, especially family, that always think they are worth more then they are. Most people I know that are worth a shit at growing run their own stuff for this exact reason. Too many headaches.
Millennial’s! I bet all three of them live with him and still eat his food even though he said they are grown. What a shame.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

As we all near the final stretch of the race to harvest our hard work it seems like all the greedy haters full of envy start 2 materialize out of everywhere..I am experiencing this with in my own family even...so my question to you all is how do you keep the balance and make family realize every harvest is a blessing from mother nature and is not a reason to change who you have always been and still remain fair even to the ones who are acting like they dont deserve shit...hince my 3 kids all grown of course argue about their share and why each feels they deserve it more then the other ..while it's my shit...insane I would give it all 2 see them be fair to each other I did a even split yet each privately says 2 me you no so n so dosent deserve it for whatever dumb reason they each conjure up and why he or she deserves a lil more then the next ..greed envy and hate dosent belong in a family or garden..I ve never seen this side of them yet I've heard people say in the end even the best people change when they harvest..so saddddd..what 2 do?? Share your stories of the worst case of haters greed or envy you've dealt with ..
simple fix,i did it myself,well mama did,charge um rent

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
^ or.. Charge them each a fair but equal amount for it, done.
They want equality even if their work is not equal.
When I was 18 I worked as a dishwasher for $6.25 an hour, worked my way up to headline cook by 19 years old making 11.25 an hour. This made a lot of older people who worked there upset but my quality and work output was 2x better then the older guys and the boss knew it.
Some people got itsome do not. It’s not that they are incapable it’s just laziness. It’s the American way. That is why it is so easy to get ahead in the growing game. Growers are some of the laziest over deserving people on the planet.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Maybe I'm not reading this right but she said "our hard work", so if they helped that's one thing; but I don't see her saying that? That's why I say just charge them all a same rate, even if it's a token amount and be done with it!

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

They want equality even if their work is not equal.
When I was 18 I worked as a dishwasher for $6.25 an hour, worked my way up to headline cook by 19 years old making 11.25 an hour. This made a lot of older people who worked there upset but my quality and work output was 2x better then the older guys and the boss knew it.
Some people got itsome do not. It’s not that they are incapable it’s just laziness. It’s the American way. That is why it is so easy to get ahead in the growing game. Growers are some of the laziest over deserving people on the planet.
we sure are aint joking,im top of list hahahah

Top Bottom