Hatin it here in Georgia

• Thread starter greeneyes_420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

greeneyes_420

Dude whats up with the budd situation here....recently moved from Cali, where the trees are a plenty to Georgia where it seems dry........What gives!

Aligee

Aligee

... ya nothing like cali!!! lets hope its a girl and something nice and stony huh!!! were gonna have to get you some of 'Raskal gear to play with out there !!!

K

keebzy

Premium Member
Supporter
The A is full of flavour...you can cancel the cali price though...just ask around for Dro

R

roadsidevendor1

some of the finest herb is grown in georgia, perfect climate and good soil,closer to the equator than cali, more like mexico, in my opinion. and with todays scientific farming methods it only gets better.

F

Farmer Jon

Premium Member
Supporter
AHHH ATL is a blast, I have some acres in GA. (down south) just recently moved back to Cali from there. There is some good buds to be found, you just need to go to the right places. If your not afraid to explore there is a strip club in Atlanta called Pin-ups (ghetto as hell but a lot of fun). Pay to get in and then locate the V.I.P section...pay 20 to get in there and follow your nose, shouldn't be a problem to find some fire. Hope you like blunts..lol
FJ

F

Farmer Jon

Premium Member
Supporter
some of the finest herb is grown in georgia, perfect climate and good soil,closer to the equator than cali, more like mexico, in my opinion. and with todays scientific farming methods it only gets better.

you had better have a mold proof strain... not resistant but IMMUNE if you want to grow outside anywhere near the area I was in. I lost two crops in two summers and called it quits. the plants were but snacks for the shit that thrives there.
FJ

Aligee

Aligee

AHHH ATL is a blast, I have some acres in GA. (down south) just recently moved back to Cali from there. There is some good buds to be found, you just need to go to the right places. If your not afraid to explore there is a strip club in Atlanta called Pin-ups (ghetto as hell but a lot of fun). Pay to get in and then locate the V.I.P section...pay 20 to get in there and follow your nose, shouldn't be a problem to find some fire. Hope you like blunts..lol
FJ

...lol doubt shell be going to a strip joint bro lol but were in Atlanta
can one grab some meds my cousin is a bonified pot head and no erbs is a bummer !!! =( ... coming back to Cali for a visit seems like the only choice right now !!!

Aligee

Aligee

Welcome back to Cali cousin !!! how you like that Fire baby ... all stretch eyed n ish!!!lol.. Bomb baby ... LOL told I dont bs ya know lol enjoy yourself while your here cause i know you gotta go back in a few peace yur fav cuzzin'!!! aligeezy !!! oh ya ive finally recovered from the other nite LOL !!!

X

xeet

Hey Aligee I tried to PM you but said you had your PM storage was full or something like that..

Aligee

Aligee

... lol i gotta clear them 500 pms out lol ... whats crackin'!!! homie ???

Aligee

Aligee

shes a she but good looking ill clear out my pms asap ... shes back in Cali for a few months ... but shell be going back so i appreciate it bro ... im sending her back with some dank ass beans ...she already growing a lil plant there now lol but ima hook her up righteous !!! thanks bro good looking !!!

X

xeet

np bro!
I can point her towards the best grow supply stores around here too (There's quite a few actually)..

2hotmomma88

2hotmomma88

I'm in GA. Would be nice to get to know some of y'all. I'm starting up growing as soon as I get my seeds.

Top Bottom