Hau Bac Bud Shots

• Thread starter nurlord
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
nurlord

nurlord

Here are some shots of what I call the "Wild Pheno". Still drying about a day away from being put in jars.
I didn't let these go past 11 weeks but I suspect 13 weeks would serve them better. Smells like lemon but yesterday tasted like pickles today closer to crispy fried onions.

I have two phenos. Maybe I'll takes some shots of the denser one another time. But I still expect 4-6 ounces from this pheno. Alot of purple and really sticky.

I've had frostier strains but nothing I've grown leaves more kief in a bag than this one. It beggars belief.

Hau bac bud shots
Hau bac bud shots 2
Hau bac bud shots 3
Hau bac bud shots 4
Hau bac bud shots 5
Hau bac bud shots 6
Hau bac bud shots 7
Hau bac bud shots 8
Hau bac bud shots 9
nurlord

nurlord

Thanks man. It's been a wild ride growing and smoking this strain. I'll do a smoke report when I get a chance. Currently smoking some QWISO made with Hau Bac and it is very strong. I'm going to order the cross with Chemdog 4, should be interesting.

Golden Tree

Golden Tree

Right on...that Chem combo sounds like FIRE!

Keep us posted....

Be well friend

GT

Golden Tree

Golden Tree

Was just looking at your finished flowers again....

YIKERS!

Those are REALLY nice buddy...

COVERED in sugar....!!!!

Great job bud...:)

Can't wait for your smoke report!

Respects good dude...

GT

Reeferman

Reeferman

Holy new lord nice job mate !
Looks stellar how long did she flower for ? That looks like my favourite pheno !
The mom lab tested 19.5%
But what's nice about HB is that it unique profile gets you eye high lol
You can tell when even the most seasoned chron is hitting the HB the heavy eyes lids tell all that being said it makes me very high not stoned .
Very excited to read your report buddy you have been with me since the early days
Warm regards
Charles

Reeferman

Reeferman

Just read 11 weeks indeed 13 would have been superior but they look lovely at 11 .
I have a picture of the other pheno also more dense flowers bigger yield I actually grew them indoors in totes the big Wild pheno yielded easily 3.5 lbs dry indoors lol it was the biggest indoor plant I have grown broadsided with 1kw hps
The more dense pheno yielded nearly as much 14' tall they were sites to behold .
I would suggest planting cutting into a 10 gallon container and start on 16/8 veg cycle really concentrate on root development than cut back to a 10/14 light /dark flower cycle
You will get the most out of hau bac and others like PR x SSH Accidental etc you will be surprised at the difference between sativa grown under these conditions vs traditional 18/6 or 20/4 and 12/12
Increase your blue spectrum sun master cool delux blend with hps or just increase MH I have always ran a mix .
We also found great !! Results mixing LED / hps
We found that we had some of the best results we have ever had period in mixing Led and HID
If you want to grow sativa you will be serving yourself well to play around a bit with what I have mentioned here
Charles

sun

sun

Reef these sound fantastic. There on my list. PLEASE consider making more bodi satva ,one of my all time favorites .I found a real special keeper real uppity ,kind of spacy .I'd love to go on a pheno hunt ,and see if I could replace it.

nurlord

nurlord

Just read 11 weeks indeed 13 would have been superior but they look lovely at 11 .
I have a picture of the other pheno also more dense flowers bigger yield I actually grew them indoors in totes the big Wild pheno yielded easily 3.5 lbs dry indoors lol it was the biggest indoor plant I have grown broadsided with 1kw hps
The more dense pheno yielded nearly as much 14' tall they were sites to behold .
I would suggest planting cutting into a 10 gallon container and start on 16/8 veg cycle really concentrate on root development than cut back to a 10/14 light /dark flower cycle
You will get the most out of hau bac and others like PR x SSH Accidental etc you will be surprised at the difference between sativa grown under these conditions vs traditional 18/6 or 20/4 and 12/12
Increase your blue spectrum sun master cool delux blend with hps or just increase MH I have always ran a mix .
We also found great !! Results mixing LED / hps
We found that we had some of the best results we have ever had period in mixing Led and HID
If you want to grow sativa you will be serving yourself well to play around a bit with what I have mentioned here
Charles

Hey Reef,

Thanks for the advise. I haven't flowered in using 12/12 in years. usually an 11/13 working down to to 10/14 in the last week or two. I'll definitely give your recommendations a try with my next grow.

G

gerardbutler79

Nice budshots nurlord. Very exotic looking for a landrace. Maybe its a hybrid like vietnamese black. Was wondering what you thought of early smoke samples from the wild pheno, and how this might blend with the Chemdog #4 thats being offered.

Last edited:
nurlord

nurlord

Nice budshots nurlord. Very exotic looking for a landrace. Maybe its a hybrid like vietnamese black. Was wondering what you thought of early smoke samples from the wild pheno, and how this might blend with the Chemdog #4 thats being offered.

Early report is strong sativa up high with a functioning buzz that turns into a soothing buzz without the couchlock. The wax is incredible. The high provided by this strain is very special I can't remember anything like it since my first experience with Neville's Haze back in the early 2000's.

Chemdog #4 is one I never smoked but if it is like Chemdog D this could be a match made in heaven. I expect a chem to increase the flavour profile and maybe tame the bud structure. Not sure it would effect the high in a positive way though. Might make it stronger but I wonder if it would lose it's character.

Reeferman

Reeferman

There are 2 pheno's in the seedlings directly from Vietnam one is more dense the other is totally airy , the picture below is the mother that carried the seeds . The 2nd picture down is the dense pheno that came directly from the the imported seeds a huge branch had already been harvested when we took that picture .
That pheno was only about 1/40 plants the majority were as the clone we use to breed as pictured here and they all were strangely testing at 19.5% thc like clones .
H bac 4fullbud
HB 2
Haubac5

usstoner

usstoner

Nice looking buds...I'd like to run some of your gear outside...we have a long outdoor season...in the southern us...

Reeferman

Reeferman

They will finish up Mid december in Mexico so I guess they will do the same for you in the South

G

gerardbutler79

Hey reef have you thought of combining this vietnamese with accidental haze, your panama red, or a blueberry line? Seems like thats where the most potential would lie no? Good shit always comes out of blueberry crosses, blue dream, blue cheese, etc. This vietnamese is described as "sharp,citrusy" so maybe a cross to a special lemon skunk? Or a sativaish OG like.. loompa headband? Would love your input Reef.

Last edited:
Reeferman

Reeferman

Lots of sativa work coming this year working in a warm dry country
I just listed new stuff like love potion #9 and Fraser v bb

Top Bottom