Hauling Water

• Thread starter Superbeasto
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Superbeasto

Superbeasto

New potential spot is stand alone shop but no water or plumbing. Water in area is shit anyways and would have to be heavily treated RO etc. Rent is 1/3 of other options I have available so i'm tempted.

12' overhead door and enough space to drive in and unload water if I had to. I have a pickup and pumps just cannot imagine hauling water every week and off loading it into a tank in the building.

Would be hauling a couple hundred gallons per week.

Anyone ever deal with an issue like this?

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

A couple hundred gallons isnt to bad,you could use a tote in the back of a pickup and a few more in building for storage.A water truck will bring a couple thousand gallons for 150-200 in my area but you have to be able to store it.Shit will get old fast but gotta do what you gotta do.
Can get totes cheap off craigslist.

Funkadelic

Funkadelic

The secret to city water is, you don't need RO to dechlorinate. You just need vitamin C.

I don't know your other parameters so I can't speak to those, but vitamin C + 24hrs aeration breaks cholamine out then evaporates it. 1000mg will dechlorinate a bathtub full of water in a day

Funkadelic

Funkadelic

New potential spot is stand alone shop but no water or plumbing. Water in area is shit anyways and would have to be heavily treated RO etc. Rent is 1/3 of other options I have available so i'm tempted.

12' overhead door and enough space to drive in and unload water if I had to. I have a pickup and pumps just cannot imagine hauling water every week and off loading it into a tank in the building.

Would be hauling a couple hundred gallons per week.

Anyone ever deal with an issue like this?
My space also has no water inside the building, so less water is better.
Another upside to the small coco pot, frequent tiny waterings. WAY less water used. Way way way less.

Top Bottom