Have A 225watt All Blue Led Panel

• Thread starter marsfan300
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

marsfan300

i have a 225 watt all blue led panel that i was going to put in middle and then put 1 300 watt led grow light on each side .does that sound like a good move for my veg?to me it sounds great but would like suggestions.also i will be replacing the blue panel during flowering with a all red 225 watt led .i have all my lights .i plan on doing one plant underneath the 2 300,and the 225 watt all blue veg and all red flower.the reason im doing just one is because the estimate on yield has potiental to be outrageous so im going to attack from all angles with the led . i know i could use half the lights and get great results but im seeing what i can do with one since heat is not a issue with these led lights.love them.

waxman

waxman

i plan on using the blue for veg then changing the blue with a straight red to go with my 2 300 led
I personally do not see a problem with that as I am using a 600 watt blue LED with two 150 watt LEDs in my veg tent. I have had great results with this set up! Yeah, I love LEDs. I use a digital / dimmable 1000 watt HPS and two 300 watt LEDs in my flower room. The heat problems from the older MH and HPS are no longer an issue for me. Good luck! Keep us posted on how it works for you. Sharing is Caring!

M

marsfan300

I personally do not see a problem with that as I am using a 600 watt blue LED with two 150 watt LEDs in my veg tent. I have had great results with this set up! Yeah, I love LEDs. I use a digital / dimmable 1000 watt HPS and two 300 watt LEDs in my flower room. The heat problems from the older MH and HPS are no longer an issue for me. Good luck! Keep us posted on how it works for you. Sharing is Caring!
You think using the 2 300 led with 225 blue panel and all red for bloom is enough watts to get a heavy yielder to yield the right way?like indoor 2pounds 24 percent thc is common for this strain and i like to believe all my light on just the one will pull at least half that to 40 percent of its yield.

Top Bottom