Have A Problem Controlling Room Temp As Weather Changes Outside?

• Thread starter Timtookalook
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Timtookalook

Timtookalook

So, I live in British Columbia Canada, and my grow is in its 4th week of flowering. The weather has been up and down, day to day , and day from night these days. I was having troubles keeping my temps in check during lights on and lights off. It always depended on the weather outside, how big my swings were. Well, NOT ANYMORE. I found a plug-in timer type thing on amazon that turns on or off depending on temperature. There is a hot and cold setting. So, in my case, the swings in temp were always high. So I set the unit to the cold setting and make my temp 25 degrees during lights on. I have a far bigger exhaust fan then i need for my square footage. I plugged the fan into this unit..and Voila! A degree or two swing MAX. Then I lower the setting to 15-16 degrees during lights off, on the wireless remote! If need be, you could buy two, and set the other to hot, and plug in a heater. Or if the exhaust fan isn't enough heat extraction, could use an A/C unit. See pic. Good news too! Its cheap like borscht! Hope this helps someone
Have a problem controlling room temp as weather changes outside
Have a problem controlling room temp as weather changes outside 3
Have a problem controlling room temp as weather changes outside 3
Have a problem controlling room temp as weather changes outside 2

Timtookalook

Timtookalook

Thanks!.... Its variable speed too!, I figured why limit myself... lol.

Top Bottom