Have a question about my seedling…

• Thread starter TheGreek_978
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TheGreek_978

TheGreek_978

Hey all! So the First pic is of my RUNTZ genetic seedling on Feb 6th, I had her being lightened with 2 viparspectra xs1500 both at 50% power which I think was over kill dumb move on my part also have the humidity at around 60%. So I shut one light off and now have her with just 1 light at 50% power.

2nd pic is of her on Tuesday and I feel like there isn’t much growth happening between the 6th and now the 14th. I feel like she should be much larger . The 3rd pic is of her today 18th and not much different.

I have her in a 12 gallon bucket with air stone with the water at 5.8-6.2 Ph and minimal nutrients right now until I see some roots coming out of net pot.

Is it just me or should she be much larger? Or is she basically right on time. Been almost 2 weeks from the first pic on here

Have a question about my seedling
Have a question about my seedling 2
Have a question about my seedling 3
W

WildBillCody

Howdy. I’m new here, but I’ve grown (casually) over the past few years. And I’ve never grown anything hydroponically, only in soil. I do know that I need to place my germinated seeds in loose soil at a distance of just 4”-5” from my little LED, height-adjustable grow light. They pop up in 3 days — and 8 days later I have plants with very lush 2-1/2” leaves. I was given the seeds so I’m unsure what kind they are. They might be afghan. I can share some pics if interested.

mrfreeze682

mrfreeze682

this is my Tropicana Grapefruit from @QuestionPoint . doing organic grow cuz low budget. just water and some soil. been 5 days amd shes growing long n skinny…. only give her direct morning sun. after 1 pm i put em in the shade. im waiting for full wet/dry cycle until i water again. Personally i think as long as they are growing just keep watering on schedule. youd be surprised

55F41293 AD91 49D6 9343 F3A653A868D7

Latest posts

Top Bottom