Have I Delayed Harvesting Too Long?

• Thread starter Hellno187
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Hellno187

Hellno187

OK here's the thing, I had my plants do a 72 hours stretch of darkness before starting the harvest because I was very busy.
Now that I'm harvesting because it's only me and a lot of plants it's taken me already a day and a half, and I still have plants to go.
Their in soil, about 75-85 degrees depending on time of day, 30-45% RH and for obvious reasons no watering.
So when do I have to start worrying about how long it's taking me to get them trimmed and hanging?
How long can they sit in pots without water ect. waiting for me to trim and hang?
They have droopy leaves from lack of water, but everything else seems fine...
Have i delayed harvesting too long
Have i delayed harvesting too long 2
Have i delayed harvesting too long 3
Have i delayed harvesting too long 4

derkaderk

derkaderk

I think you're fine....just keep banging it out and you'll be good.

You could always chop and hang the whole plants then work on details later....

G gnome

G gnome

I would give em a lil water. Its a pain in the ass to trim plants that get droopy like that. Not gonna be able to work as fast. Dont drown em maybe a quart of plain water for a #5 pot.

Hellno187

Hellno187

Yeah a little water you think? I had considered this but it seemed counterproductive.

stickyfing3rs

stickyfing3rs

I'd chop em and dry with all the frosty leaves still on. Chop the big ones but leave the rest. Slower drying always equals better smell and taste

Hellno187

Hellno187

I had planned on hacking all the major water leaves and leaving a few frosty leaves on and do some final trimming before they go in jars.
But even with just trimming the major water only it will still take me awhile to finish, will they be fine until then is my question?
Or should I try giving them some water like G gnome suggested?

Top Bottom