Have I Flushed Too Early ???

• Thread starter TheToker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

TheToker

Hi All,

I have a problem, I think I started flushing too early, your advice is appreciated.

I am growing BCN Diesel in Bio-Bizz All Mix, with Bio-Bizz grow\topmax and the girls have been flowering for about 7 weeks now, pistils are about 50% brown.

I have started to flush with clean water about a week ago and planned to do so for another 2 weeks, the leaves are starting to use up the store of nutes and are turning yellow etc.

I am now worrying as I checked the Trichs under microscope and they are mainly milky, which is now making me think I have started flushing too early !!!

My question I guess is that, can I give them another dose or two of nutes and start flushing again in a week or two or will this screw them up ??? Or will they still ripen up nicely with just plain water for another fortnight ??

After all this effort I dont want to harvest too soon.

Thanks and peace:)

I

ibTheMan

How long is the bud cycle on that strain, milky means getn done, i dont think flushn early changes the finish time, sounds like 8 week bud thats near done.

T

TheToker

Kannabia Seeds say 8-9 weeks flowering time, so you think they will be fine on plain water for the next 2 weeks ?

Thanks

I

ibTheMan

Kannabia Seeds say 8-9 weeks flowering time, so you think they will be fine on plain water for the next 2 weeks ?

Thanks

You may have a 8 week pheno, plain water is fine, you dont have to flush for three weeks 10 days is plenty most of the time and it sounds like you only need a week more at most. you may want to adjust the Ph.
post pics if you can.

C

CalcioErba2004

Youre plant will be fine. :) It might actually be better tasting with the longer flush. :)

Melvan

Melvan

Weeks of flower are just a suggestion from the breeder for you to use as a guideline. The only way to know for sure is to check the trichs with a scope.

You're not going to hurt the plant by flushing with clear water as long as you properly Ph it, with no nutes being added there's no buffers, so be sure to check it before watering, and it doesn't matter if the sugars in the fan leaves start getting used up at the end. Death of the fan leaves is natural at the end of the plants life cycle.

T

TheToker

Thanks guys, checked the trichs again tonight and found one or two amber coloured ones although still have a lot of white pistils, will take some pics and post later.

I fancy it may well be "H day" at some point this weekend even so.

Latest posts

Top Bottom