Have I installed trellis too early??

• Thread starter Lpoolway1997
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Moe.Red

Moe.Red

It's a little hard to see much improvement via the pics, glad you think they are better. Was it the watering practice?

L

Lpoolway1997

It's a little hard to see much improvement via the pics, glad you think they are better. Was it the watering practice?
I upped the nutrients but I’ve fed them I little less times, and they’ve just gone a lot more of a nice green not patchy they seem to be loving life more now anyway

L

Lpoolway1997

Seems ... optimistic.

If you are about to do a lot of LST training, they are probably in the right place, just a week or two early.

Incidentally, I like having two nets, spaced about 8 inches apart.
With last training do I let them veg for a lot longer to allow the new growth to become nice strange branches ye like fuck the nute chart off cos it only says 4 week veg but I feel I need a lot longer

Heywood

Heywood

What’s so funny Heywood 😂🤙
Moe.Red "Sending good vibes"... tickled my funny bone! 😎

If you got Moe sending you good vibes, I have a feeling it will work. Best of luck on your grow!

Banana for scale.

Banana

L

Lpoolway1997

Looking a lot better now gonna put net up veg for another 2 weeks then flip 🤙

B28B2BE5 94D5 4EE0 B22E 39E20496A46E
Ponky

Ponky

okay mate, how much do you take off when deleafing ?
When they're short and really bushy at least the first three lower nodes worth. Anything that is going to sit in the dirt or over lap down low. And any thick brush toward the lower middle. I like to have enough so air flow is unimpeded at the soil level.

L

Lpoolway1997

When they're short and really bushy at least the first three lower nodes worth. Anything that is going to sit in the dirt or over lap down low. And any thick brush toward the lower middle. I like to have enough so air flow is unimpeded at the soil level.
Cheers pal I will depeaf on Wednesday when I when I get a chance I will get a pic up keep the process going on here

L

Lpoolway1997

Couple I forgot to put up after I weeved it about a little bit

Screenshot 20220527 005311 Gallery
Screenshot 20220527 005302 Gallery

Latest posts

Top Bottom