have I ruined my hash?

• Thread starter magiccaldron
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

magiccaldron

I have a limited amout of Harliquin...use it for topicals. was advised to micowave it to "kill" the mildew NOT MOLD!!! I nuked it for approx. 4o seconds. Did I ruin it?

W

WeedSmokingAnimal

If it has mildew or mold what is a microwave going to do that smoking it won't do?

Fasheeryfo

Fasheeryfo

kill off the mildew at high temps without it going into your lungs I'm assuming was the purpose.... you are kind of asking if you ruined already ruined hash (mildew). try to post some pics or something, how does it smoke? how does it look? did it melt into a big pile? does it get you high? I think you can answer your own question just by the product you have created. I personally would never put anything in a microwave, I think they are extremely fucked up for your health, they completely null and void any nutrition in food that you put in there, I would imagine blasting your hash with microwaves of radiation couldn't do too much good for it.

M

magiccaldron

i don't smoke it, i use it for topicals. i nuked the weed not the hash.

Graywolf

Graywolf

It may or may not have killed the Powdery Mildew spores, but microwaving destroys some of the cannabinoids. We remove the spores and filaments by redissolving in ethanol and filtering to 0.2 micron.

As Powdery mildew produces no known aflatoxins, once the smell and taste is removed, the meds are usable.

Fasheeryfo

Fasheeryfo

I was way too high yesterday, sorry for my horrible response... I re-read it and I didn't mean for it to sound condescending in any way, I was just trying to give you some kind of response :p Peace, hope everything works

M

magiccaldron

I was way too high yesterday, sorry for my horrible response... I re-read it and I didn't mean for it to sound condescending in any way, I was just trying to give you some kind of response :p Peace, hope everything works

M

magiccaldron

It may or may not have killed the Powdery Mildew spores, but microwaving destroys some of the cannabinoids. We remove the spores and filaments by redissolving in ethanol and filtering to 0.2 micron.

As Powdery mildew produces no known aflatoxins, once the smell and taste is removed, the meds are usable.

Top Bottom