Have leaf problem

• Thread starter Fred Ziffle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Fred Ziffle

Fred Ziffle

My first grow indoors and all was going ok but noticed last week or so some plants the leaves are changing and kind of curling on one....i have 6in exhaust fan with filter inside with clip fan as well as intake fan to help get more fresh air into tent...its 4x2x5 tent with 600 Watt LED and use regular tap water but no fertilizers cause unsure of what kind to use and at what stages.
Here's a pic of set up...
Also not sure about the last pic of the one plant if it's male or female, any ideas as different from most I've seen?

Have leaf problem
Have leaf problem 2
Have leaf problem 3
Have leaf problem 4
Have leaf problem 5
Have leaf problem 6
Have leaf problem 7
Have leaf problem 8
Fred Ziffle

Fred Ziffle

My first grow indoors and all was going ok but noticed last week or so some plants the leaves are changing and kind of curling on one....i have 6in exhaust fan with filter inside with clip fan as well as intake fan to help get more fresh air into tent...its 4x2x5 tent with 600 Watt LED and use regular tap water but no fertilizers cause unsure of what kind to use and at what stages.
Here's a pic of set up...
Also not sure about the last pic of the one plant if it's male or female, any ideas as different from most I've seen?
Also would 2 600 Watt LED lights be to much?

Fred Ziffle

Fred Ziffle

I also checked and my ph on most all are running right around 7 or hair below...

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

You have root issues i'm almost certain I have seen this before. Could be several things causing it.
Looks like its been over fed what media are you using?

Wait for some soil growers to pop in but i'm all but certain this will be a root damage issue. did you transplant recently

Fred Ziffle

Fred Ziffle

You have root issues i'm almost certain I have seen this before. Could be several things causing it.
Looks like its been over fed what media are you using?

Wait for some soil growers to pop in but i'm all but certain this will be a root damage issue. did you transplant recently
They are same pots I used when transplanted from seedlings... And only use tap water, should I get new bag of soil mix and replant or is it to late for that? I usually use miracle grow soil mix...

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

They are same pots I used when transplanted from seedlings... And only use tap water, should I get new bag of soil mix and replant or is it to late for that? I usually use miracle grow soil mix...
No no I was asking cause that my explain the root damage. Have any bugs in the soil?

I would wait for the soil guys on this one.

Moshmen

Moshmen

What soil are you using ? Does it have slow release nutrients in it and did you add anything ? How much tap wTer you giving them ? And how often ? Iā€™m a fairly new gardener myself but been thru the same things as you! The more information you give the farm the better info you will get back

Moshmen

Moshmen

What soil are you using ? Does it have slow release nutrients in it and did you add anything ? How much tap wTer you giving them ? And how often ? Iā€™m a fairly new gardener myself but been thru the same things as you! The more information you give the farm the better info you will get back
Sorry now I see the miracle grow ! Thereā€™s the problem it is usually geared for house plants you are going to want a little more control most these guys use fox farm ocean forest

Fred Ziffle

Fred Ziffle

Sorry now I see the miracle grow ! Thereā€™s the problem it is usually geared for house plants you are going to want a little more control most these guys use fox farm ocean forest
Should I maybe repot with the better soil, can put in little bigger pot if need to help get the new soil blended in?

Fred Ziffle

Fred Ziffle

Just opened the tent good and looked real good in the pots...there are some Nat like tiny flus all around in the pots....i have fly strip up but not sure what to do about the nats? Just saw a tiny cenipede with lot of tiny legs in the dirt toošŸ˜„

Moshmen

Moshmen

Honestly Iā€™m not sure at this point letā€™s see if a more experienced farmer chimes in ?
The nats could also be the problem
Honestly Iā€™m not sure at this point letā€™s see if a more experienced farmer chimes in ?
The nats could also be the problem
it sure what to put o. The soul there are lots of ideas but I donā€™t have the experience, I personally let do t like to use chemicals but when I do have to spray my plants or media with pest control I use Azamax by general hydro.

Fred Ziffle

Fred Ziffle

it sure what to put o. The soul there are lots of ideas but I donā€™t have the experience, I personally let do t like to use chemicals but when I do have to spray my plants or media with pest control I use Azamax by general hydro.
Been using this but I guess it's not working, don't like using insecticides

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Ok not a soil grower but I'm thinking it's root damage caused by bugs. I think that 600w light is probably about 180w true watts so if that's the case 2 would be ideal

Let me tag some soil growers for ya.

@Beachwalker @MIMedGrower @oldskol4evr @PlumberSoCal @Dirtbag just tagging who i seen on lately

Moshmen

Moshmen

Ok not a soil grower but I'm thinking it's root damage caused by bugs. I think that 600w light is probably about 180w true watts so if that's the case 2 would be ideal

@Beachwalker @MIMedGrower @oldskol4evr @PlumberSoCal @Dirtbag just tagging who i seen on lately

Moshmen

Moshmen

GreT call! All great help!

All great options one will have the answer !

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

sup home brew,not a soil guy my ass hahah reading plants has nothing to do with medium,i think you do very well,as far as the spray goes,you cant expect just one pesticide to do the job,op,alrenate weeks you spray,say every three days use a difrent one,you might kill some now,3 days later the others hatch and so on,usally about 2week minimum ,mites are another ball game dont even set that karma on yourself,hahahah.
knats thrive on over watered plants,the cenipede also water ,sure it was a cenipede and not a silver fish?
any way i dont like spraying,but when i have to,i use azamax first time,make a gallon and feed the plant soil,let it runoff about 10%,next feed capt jacks same routine,next feed give some food,dont let completly dry out but damn near it dont want to stress the plant even more by drying out soil,you want to shoot for 45 to 55% moisture in your pots,lean a empty pot of soil and then lean a fresh watered one,shoot for in the middle,wet will be more knats friend,im going for surgery tomorrow so my wife might have to handle the babies ,i just yesterday transplnted 8 plants in 1 gal pots,i got a empty pot and filled with soil weighed it,wrote it down,did my transplant and watered it in soaked weighed it ,right in middle at 50% i made a number for her to read and weigh the pot when it gets to that number feed them that easy,you will get the leaning and lifting thing down sooner than later if you go for it,experience makes almost perfect if you dig,hope that helped a bit,home boy aqua man is joshing you about not a soil guy,dude is sharp as a razor and tells pretty damn good jokes ask him about a vegan and see

Latest posts

Top Bottom