Have my buds gone to seed?

• Thread starter Richard1234
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Richard1234

I found a seed today as well, it’s not a official but it pissed me off.

🙄! Sorry to hear that. Hopefully it's just the one 🤞

Last year I came across maybe six or eight in my crop of three plants (unknown strains) but... well I didn't know anything about hermies, even that they can happen, but... anyhow, the good news I didn't see anything else to suggest... oddness (no offence to hermies, but they are unique 😋): they were nice, tidy buds and all my friends were impressed.

I hope for you the same 🙏.

It's terribly de-energizing, I find, putting in all that effort only to have some random Act of God to come along and mess it all up.

Last edited:
R

Richard1234

It's got me stumped. Experienced growers with entirely incompatible assessments!

I appreciate it 🙏!

It's odd, though.

What would you say if I came across a fully formed seed?
I mean: what would that tell you?
Anything?
Or anything different?

Sincerely.

Last edited:
cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
It's got me stumped. Experienced growers with entirely incompatible assessments!

I appreciate it 🙏!

It's odd, though.

Anything?
Or anything different?

Sincerely.
The calyx either contains resin or a seed depending on if they were pollinated. Seeds happen sometimes if it's one i wouldn't think twice about it

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter

I appreciate it 🙏!

It's odd, though.

Anything?
Or anything different?

Sincerely.
So bag seeds are found in that quarter you bought a week ago as an example. You find 2 bag seeds, now think about a total plants worth and what you may get back at that frequency. Make sense? Bc that may be you man, legit i was shocked a seed was in that one man.

I mean fuck. It had me fooled by man it just looked like I nice old school land race sativa
And def go through and see.

R

RGWD0202

It's so difficult to get photos that show clearly but I wonder if ya'll might be kind enough to have a peruse and tell me if these examples (from the greener buds) tell you anything might influence your assessments.

Thankyouthankyou 🙏
This appears to be a male flower

IMG 2493
R

Richard1234

So bag seeds are found in that quarter you bought a week ago as an example. You find 2 bag seeds, now think about a total plants worth and what you may get back at that frequency. Make sense? Bc that may be you man, legit i was shocked a seed was in that one man.

I mean fuck. It had me fooled by man it just looked like I nice old school land race sativa
And def go through and see.

Tbh, it doesn't make total sense.

What's this about "a total plants worth and what [ I ] might get back at that frequency"?

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Tbh, it doesn't make total sense.

What's this about "a total plants worth and what [ I ] might get back at that frequency"?
Well let’s say you grew a plant that yielded 3 oz dry, and you got roughly 2 seeds a quarter it’s not really bad.

Top Bottom