Have my plants begun flowering stage ?

• Thread starter Bomeray
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bomeray

Bomeray

My plants have been getting around 13.5 hours of direct sunlight with an hour or two of indirect light. I was wondering if they have switched from veg to flowering already or why buds are beginning to form. This is my first time growing and I’m a bit confused lol.

Have my plants begun flowering stage
Have my plants begun flowering stage 2
Have my plants begun flowering stage 3
Have my plants begun flowering stage 4
GrowWithTheFlow

GrowWithTheFlow

You’re cooking with grease now baby! Lol, what day of flower do you think you’re in?

Bomeray

Bomeray

Another question would i be possible these were auto flowering? I started all 5 from seeds and all 5 turned out to be female which i was not expecting. Also 2 of them don’t have that many buds are they just behind the other 3?

Jimsky57

Jimsky57

Looking great people forget that they are weeds and like to grow outside just don't over do it

Jimsky57

Jimsky57

Yes they are looking about first stage of flowering I use fix farm big bud fertilizer about every other day they still have about two months to go the plants will tell you when to harvest let me know how things

Jimsky57

Jimsky57

Sorry had to stop dog from eating my salad don't burn the plants with the fox farm they will look and smell good

Madbud

Madbud

They’re starting to flower, switch to less nitrogen and more phosphorus and potassium. Real good time to spray btk for budworms and caterpillars. Thuricide is readily available in garden shops like Lowes or HD. In pots or the ground?

GrowWithTheFlow

GrowWithTheFlow

They’re starting to flower, switch to less nitrogen and more phosphorus and potassium. Real good time to spray btk for budworms and caterpillars. Thuricide is readily available in garden shops like Lowes or HD. In pots or the ground?

Whats a good phosphorus/potassium additive? Can you recommend any products?

Madbud

Madbud

Whats a good phosphorus/potassium additive? Can you recommend any products?
I use Big Bloom and Tiger Bloom. Look for an NPK of like 2-4-8. You still need some nitrogen just not as much, and stay away from crazy high numbers like 10-20-30. Less is more. Also a straight water drench once/week or so, to wash out salts if they are in containers. Good luck!

Jimsky57

Jimsky57

I'm showing my age but the go old days of gorilla farming and still today it's a lot of fun to make your own fertilizer hint what goes in the horse and what comes out when you go to the beach collect kelp it doesn't happen overnight but it's fun and rewarding

Jimsky57

Jimsky57

Hey all you kids in cannabis land if you are running out of fertilizer don't run to the store just use your urine it's loaded with nitrogen, potassium and phosphorus That's your tip of the day Happy Farming

Jimsky57

Jimsky57

Hey all you kids in cannabis land if you are running out of fertilizer don't run to the store just use your urine it's has nitrogen potassium and phosphorus That's your tip of the day Happy Farming

Madbud

Madbud

Hey all you kids in cannabis land if you are running out of fertilizer don't run to the store just use your urine it's has nitrogen potassium and phosphorus That's your tip of the day Happy Farming
What about all that caffeine?😂

Latest posts

Top Bottom