have powdery mildew can i trash everything and clean up?

• Thread starter Ever after
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

how many weeks to sterilize a room with PM

• 1 week and CLEANING TIME

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 2 weeks and cleaning time

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • 3 weeks+ and cleaning time

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Ever after

Ever after

is it possible to trash all the plants with powdery mildew and clean up using hydroponic bleach and all sorts of fungal spray bomb's ?

i was hoping to rid my veg room and flower room of powdery mildew. Can this be done ?

i want to clean my room of all PM so i can bring clean cuts in and not get PM on my new cuttings.

please any imput would be greatly appreciated.

Can i get everything cleaned up and can the room be PM free in 2 weeks????

is that possible ?

P

paulycali

It is possible! PM can multiply so fast its not even funny

What i would do is clean the room from top to bottom and then get yourself some seeds that are mold resistant

Grow them out and by the following cycle all the PM should be gone and now you can bring in any type of clone you want

Just be carefull and spray your plants even if you see no PM. You shouldnt have to do that with the mold resistant strains but the cycle after your going to want to spray even if you dont see PM

Sooner or later the PM will be gone forever

Good luck and always have a happy growing of a day

true grit

true grit

Don't make it a long process- knock it out fast and start rebuilding.

Yes, just toss the old plants go pick up a Fungaflor TR bomb from the grow store. It will kill all remaining spores etc in the bloom area (assuming you have space to set one off). If your veg is seperate its an option there too, but its very simple to deal with in veg. Pick up some Eagle20- spray that on all veg plants and disinfect the room completely. Still make sure you clean everything completely.

When new cuts come in spray them with Eagle20 to prevent any more pm from spreading to the new gals.

Ever after

Ever after

Ona bleach! starting that stuff right now not sure how strong i should make it so im going to try it out.

Also I had a pump that was used with powdery mildew plants a year ago and it has been just sitting in a box for the last year. i was wondering because i just used it to water my new seedlings is there a chance the PM is out of the pump after a year? do you think the spores would be dead? and its safe for me to say i am PM free now? or did i just give my new seeds PM

Ever after

Ever after

going to wipe out all my plants and start from my new seeds hopefully because im using a pump that was being used in PM water a year ago that its fine now. oh god i hope its ok!!!! and the spores were dead

Ever after

Ever after

from what i have concluded from reading was that the PM spores can go everywhere when i mean everywhere a bout within 194 miles so the idea is to keep them low enough that they dont infect the plants . PM only lives with out a host for 4 days. but the spores can go dormant at freezing temps but dont live long at ambient temps. hopefully im good

F

frostedlove

Eagle 20

Eagle 20

I am as organic as I can be but I must bow down to eagle 20

KICKS PM ASS DOWN......I have read people that have used it, have not seen pm in years. I even sprayed my walls with it as well when I was cleaning. Figure cant hurt. But I did do a wash down after cause I did not want all that chemicals all over the walls, so it was a prewash to possible kill spores. Not sure if that worked or was just a wast. Stuff is so concentrate, its insane......

No pm since but that was just a couple months ago....

So we will see

GOOD LUCK!

Ever after

Ever after

I wont get anywhere near eagle 20 that shit is crazy !!!!!!

good luck with your systemic fungicides i will stick to hydroponic bleach, clean plant's, staying sterile and aeroponics.

most people really don't think of Systemic Fungicides as an option these days. my stuff goes to persons with health problems so I don't have that as an option. doesn't eagle 20 cause cancer?

Top Bottom