have u seen this guys 2 critical mass trees!?! hes on another forum n says 2 kilo!

• Thread starter critical
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

critical

http://www.invalid.com/members/heath-robinson-34876-albums-heath-picture795103-dscf9149.jpg

i wish i was hopeing to get that off mine!! i think il be hitin slighty less off of my 15 critical mass queens under 3 600w lights n he says he done with the same number of watts n lights as me! just vertical!!! man, wots he feedin them monsters!!! think i might try this method with my feed next grow, if my 15 dont hit the 74 0z mark you know i think il be replacing the 15 with 2 "criticaly" huge trees n seein if wot this guy says is true!..

please give input wether you think this guys the real deal or not as id like to see if any1 has thoughts on ways of helping me achive that or if im just dreaming a perfect dream..

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
well shit just look at all that bud

whats he growing in?

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
lol oh shit good eye deacon - htf did I miss that

yeah - id say its legit critical

B

biggs

Defo legit, can trust what heath says. Dude killls it with his trees.

C

critical

ok that settles that then thanks every1 for all your expert eyes n ya time, so do u think its possible for me to do in bat mix? he using hydro with the same watts n number of lights just verticaly instead of above,

if any of you think you could help me achive this please give input on how to, i know all u guys have the expertize to take out any grow in style

C

critical

n how come u guys heard of this guy he famous or sumfin? i just came across it wen i was browsin the web but if any1 knows him id love it if u could hook me up so i can get advice off of him 2, i want my critical mass to be as critically massive n peak as that guys, the king of critical with trees like hes

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

Heath is deff somewhat famous. Very respected the mj community. Come on just look at that shit.

C

critical

o guess iv been lockin myself away smokin to much then otherwise i should of heard of him lol

Indica Jones

Indica Jones

Heath always has his shit wired tight. Flooded tubes are the bomb for a single 600 watt hps......................................:rasta:

C

critical

Heath always has his shit wired tight. Flooded tubes are the bomb for a single 600 watt hps......................................:rasta:

whats flooded tubes? sorry if thats a stupid question bro n thats good news for me biggs im from the uk to man hopefully i can get pally with him!!! and then :harvest::harvest::harvest::harvest::harvest::harvest::harvest::harvest::harvest:

M

meercat.com

onley uses 600s too! swears by em them tube grows kill it he did!

Indica Jones

Indica Jones

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8Z1-q2cZes[/YOUTUBE]

true grit

true grit

This does not belong in grow diaries, to the poster- just look up heath robinson grows and please use the search function when asking questions first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom