Have You Ever Foliared With A Compost Tea And Pyrethrum Bombed At The Same Time?

• Thread starter darkmadder
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
darkmadder

darkmadder

Laying in bed wide awake as normal going over tomorrow's duties. So here's what I've got going on. Today I bleached and disinfected a couple rooms. I'm letting them off gas over night. I bomb my rooms in between runs but I've got a nice batch of foliar tea ripe and ready, so I was considering moving in the plants then foliaring and setting off a bomb at the same time. I'd leave the lights off for half the day and then fire everything up as normal. Any educated opinions? I'm wondering if the foliar will block the pyrethrum from reaching the leaves or on the flip side will it help by acting as a surfactant? If I do it at the same time it saves me a day.

darkmadder

darkmadder

Well shit it's time for me to get cracking so I'll try and call the bomb company and see what they think or I'll just foliar at another date.

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

NO idea for sure, but seems like the carrier in the bomb would effect the microbial life of the compost foliar. Let us know what the company says.

darkmadder

darkmadder

NO idea for sure, but seems like the carrier in the bomb would effect the microbial life of the compost foliar. Let us know what the company says.
Great point! Btw you need to download caps tea recipe off his website in regards to your broadmites. On their he says to dilute for preventional measures and to use full strength to treat infestations. I've used ogbiowar for over two years and I'll never grow without it. It's an absolute game changer. That being said it didn't do shit when I had broad mites. I had to take cuts off all my moms and quarantine them to preserve the genetics and then kill everything. After that I bombed everything then repainted and bombed again. Broads are from the depths of hell...period.

Top Bottom