Have you flushed with FishShit ?

• Thread starter Kingkuts
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kingkuts

Kingkuts

Has anyone tried using fishshit during the final flush ? Would u ? Or does it defeat the purpose of the flush ? Maby it helps the flush process?

BillFarthing

BillFarthing

Supporter
Has anyone tried using fishshit during the final flush ? Would u ? Or does it defeat the purpose of the flush ? Maby it helps the flush process?

Beneficial microbes could help plants absorb excess nutrients and micronutrients could help build brix. Does Fish Shit contain nitrogen like fish emulsion that would negate the purpose? I honestly don't know if Fish Shit would be good for flush.

I personally prefer hard tap water or a high quality fulvic acid and soft water for flush.

BillFarthing

BillFarthing

Supporter
It has a huge list of beneficials/fungi/bacteria. It definitely contains micros and makes organic acids and humic like substances (HULIS).

That said, it is listed as a "soil conditioner", which doesn't require NPK to be listed. I still have no idea if it would work in flush. Perhaps write them and find out if it contains appreciable nitrogen or aminos or try it and let us know!

Anthem

Anthem

Had a sheepshead shit all over the boat yesterday when I bought him aboard. Yes it was a male. They are all born female and if there are no males around one of the gals becomes a male. Crazy stuff!!!

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Quote from fishheadfarms.com

Fish Sh!t is derived from feeding tilapia a proprietary mix of feed that when digested lends itself nicely to bacteria and microorganism production/growth under proper conditions. Fish Sh!t is the first of its kind ecosystem in a bottle. By introducing a wide variety of beneficial bacteria and microorganisms in to the rhizosphere, Fish Sh!t creates an optimal symbiotic relationship between plant and soil. Never before has a company introduced an all living biological success story to the market.

dire wolf

dire wolf

Had a sheepshead shit all over the boat yesterday when I bought him aboard. Yes it was a male. They are all born female and if there are no males around one of the gals becomes a male. Crazy stuff!!!
Hey A , yea Black Sea bass do that hermaphrodite thing also .....

Anthem

Anthem

Hey A , yea Black Sea bass do that hermaphrodite thing also .....
Hate those "F"era. They take forever to bring to the surface and you cannot even get them on the boat to remove the hook. Strict no take laws in Cali

Top Bottom