Have You Seen Me????☺

• Thread starter 420 lyfePpP
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Hey guys jus lookin for an answer of potential lineage of this fine lady.Huge .lady. too me anyhow lol.
Have you seen me

Lookin for rough flower time . Thanks . It's 9.5 weeks

Mr.X

Mr.X

:(9 and a half! ?! Judging by the size and fine hairs small calyxez N low single blade leaves in between the individual nugz.... MATANUSKA , aka ....
(ALASKAN THUNDERFUCK) seems very familiar, i ran a strain looked very similar. Especially looking @ it like so. I did a few sea of green runs and it looked just like it. Is the nose more pinesol, citric than flowery bouquet or offensive? Either way the lil lady looks GOOD. excellent work and best of luck 2u. Definitely looks like a lineage worth keeping in the stable. I lost mine and regret it all the time. Especially now lookin at this 1...

Mr.X

Mr.X

Oh shit, almost g otgot...... eeeeeeehhh.. yeah, due dste, right? Uuuhmmmmnnn.. shit bro it was exactly 12 weeks. But i found out the hard way that eith low light levrls shr just wont finish up right ! Watchu got thst lil lady under ? Looks like you might be gettin a lil foxtail action goin on the top. Forget about exact time N go by trichome development and maturity. Once you have about 30 % you should be good.

Top Bottom