Have you seen this program? Which are you using?

• Thread starter SmokeStackSoCal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SmokeStackSoCal

SmokeStackSoCal

I saw a grower using this computer program while watching a documentary (I think it was made by National Geographic) and couldn't find any information anywhere online about it. Although probably insanely out of my price range I would like to know if anybody else has seen it or knows anything about it. Also if any of you are using programs, which ones and how are they working out for you? Thanks fam.

Picture 12
Picture 22
Picture 42
Picture 52
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Not I, but the idea of having a computer control everything *is* pretty sweet. Especially if it can be tied to and controlled by your SmartPhone.

SmokeStackSoCal

SmokeStackSoCal

Not I, but the idea of having a computer control everything *is* pretty sweet. Especially if it can be tied to and controlled by your SmartPhone.

That would be ideal, im a little afraid of unsecure connections but would like to work up to that point someday!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Yeah, I was looking for an app to help me organize my irrigation. We're on a well and I don't want my gardens going when one of us is trying to shower, or wash clothes or use the dishwasher. I'm super-paranoid of running the well dry, too, because our neighbor up the hill has already done it, likely because of his watering patterns. Well, GOOD LUCK finding an app! I've found some, but they're tied to equipment, which would be great if it were the equipment/controllers I already have.

SmokeStackSoCal

SmokeStackSoCal

Yeah, I was looking for an app to help me organize my irrigation. We're on a well and I don't want my gardens going when one of us is trying to shower, or wash clothes or use the dishwasher. I'm super-paranoid of running the well dry, too, because our neighbor up the hill has already done it, likely because of his watering patterns. Well, GOOD LUCK finding an app! I've found some, but they're tied to equipment, which would be great if it were the equipment/controllers I already have.

Yea i've seen a few controllers with programs that come with them. Too bad I bought mine way before I thought about it. I'll keep a lookout though.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
We got our irrigation controllers *long* before I got my SmartPhone. I fucking love that thing. Seriously. Every device except a refrigerator or coffeemaker, RIGHT IN MAH POCKET!

Top Bottom