Have you used any of these? What's your input?

• Thread starter baydestrian707
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

baydestrian707

Nutrients Lines:
Flowermind A + B
Strive A + B

Media:
Baja Coco - Perlite Blend(blue bag)

I was growing in a bricked coco coir which I had to rehydrate wash rinse buffer with calmag soaking for 16hrs than drained out till water wasn't dripping between fingers when I squeezed a handful of coco. So I've used perlite and vermiculite blends before and had good results but this time I bought perlite and vermiculite in bulk separately and the vermiculite was coarse AF and chunky which absorbed and held a gang of liquid very sponge like and I wasn't aware of it until it was too late but the water retention that it gave the coco was stupid therefore took my plants long as fuck to fully dry out within only ever really drying out the top and sides giving me all sorts of problems as I'm trying to learn fertigating of coco smh.. so I bought new bagged coco for my new grow once this one is over with .. I don't feel like transplanting 5 gal pots of well rooted plants into something that they won't fit in after. Theyre stuffed now as it is .. but yeah im tired of buying veg and Bloom Nutes than finding out u can buy another 3 to 12 products to grow better or have best results when using with... So I purchased them two A+B newish lines of nutes. Before I cash out of the more pricey A+B for coco nutes they got out there

Top Bottom