Havent Been Here In A While,please Help.

• Thread starter No12u
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
No12u

No12u

This was me a few months ago asking for help. https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/newbie-farmer-tons-of-s.85728/

From the advice i received from here I managed to get this far on my first grow.
I appreciate all the help.

However i have issues and i have them bad.

As you can see the cola leaves are dying. Everything ive read here points to cal/mag deficiency.

Ph was off 59.9-61.2 On both:

First i corrected the ph back to 6.5 and made sure nukes were dosed right and ph'ed right but the problem persisted after 2 weeks.
I then flushed them both with epxom salt 5ml per 1 gallon, ph everything(nukes and water) back to 6.5.
And added some cal/mag.

I dont know if its getting better as the dying leaves are still dying.

Should i cut all the cal/mag affected leaves?
Should i cut the bud as it may begin to rot?
Should i harvest the plant ?

They are very weak and a few branches have already bent really bad. I have brasses on a few branches to hold it up.

Help me with these next steps as im about 7-8 weeks into flowering and dont wanna lose my babies. PLEASE HELP

Havent been here in a whileplease help
Havent been here in a whileplease help 2
Havent been here in a whileplease help 3
Havent been here in a whileplease help 4
Havent been here in a whileplease help 5
GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Take a picture of the main step between the buds. Do they have purple stripes?

No12u

No12u

Take a picture of the main step between the buds. Do they have purple stripes?

Yes they always have had purple strips since they were young. One of the three was an auto with purple strips but she grow nice and harvested nice. These are the regulars.

IMG 1397
IMG 1398
IMG 1399
IMG 1400
IMG 1401
No12u

No12u

I agree with GT21. Plus getting your ph above 6.4 will help with the C as it looks like you have an advanced C- to me.
Rust spots and purple stems is usually a sign of phosphorus problems... raise your ph to 6.8
I wiil try that. Thank you for advice. I just watered my plants two days ago. the soil is still very wet, should I go ahead and raise the pH to 6.8 on my water and give it more water or wait until next feeding?

No12u

No12u

I agree with GT21. Plus getting your ph above 6.4 will help with the C as it looks like you have an advanced C- to me.
I believe it's advance C-also. Will those buds where the cola leaves are affected die, wiil they get bigger, or will they rot ??? Should I cut the effectived leaves or should I cut the affected bud??? Or just leave it alone (no cutting) I have rust spots and rust dots on about 40% of my cola leaves. Thank for the help

kbellfoy

kbellfoy

I believe it's advance C-also. Will those buds where the cola leaves are affected die, wiil they get bigger, or will they rot ??? Should I cut the effectived leaves or should I cut the affected bud??? Or just leave it alone (no cutting) I have rust spots and rust dots on about 40% of my cola leaves. Thank for the help

At 7-8 week in flower trimming a few fan leaves especially if they are blocking light to bud sites should be OK. Don't go crazy and cut like loads off. They should be turning yellow soon for the fade at the end of flowering. (9 week strain) I don't know how long your strain should flower but if it's a 9 weeker then you should be not feeding and starting flush soon. I flush for 10 days some do it for 2 weeks or 1 week. Each to their own.

Latest posts

Top Bottom