Having A Very Hard Time

• Thread starter Two.Bears
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Two.Bears

Two.Bears

I am having. A very difficult time buying beans.

Some seed stores have very negative reviews.

Others refuse to ship to the. USA.

For most people they can find strains without too mych difficulty.

Since i use cannabis medicinally, and i live at 6,500-7,000 feet elevation makes my situation 10 times worse.

At this elevation there is a very short grow season. So autoflower cannabis is a must.

Since i am a crohns patient i need CBD at 5%+

Low to moderate THC.

If soneone knows a seed store that has high CBD Autoflowers that ships to the USA with a good reputation. PLEASE let me know.

I found two strains that would have been perfect for me at Seedsupreme but they dont guarantee delivery, and read very negative reviews about that seed bank.

gwheels

gwheels

I would point out that all autoflowers have more CBD than their photo-period counterpart due to the ruderalis genetic. Good luck with growing on the mountain. I hope it works out well for you and if you can not get things to work maybe you should get a 4 x 4 tent and a 315 CMH and grow some indoor of any type that tickles your fancy.

High CBD with a bit of THC worked the best for my wife's condition. We found a blueberry auto that fit the bill perfectly.

Here in the great white north we can go to the store and buy the seeds or have them delivered. I sometimes forget it is not so easy for everyone else.

My favorite seed bank (Canuck seeds) is having a 50% off sale right now and it is all i can do to not stock up. I have enough to grow for about 4 years already.

S

smokin8jayz

Attitude seed bank has a lot of cbd strains and good reviews! Ive ordered 3 times now with no problems, however I did read about some packages being seized by customs but another replacement package did get sent so try that man! And they offer 'stealth shipping'

Two.Bears

Two.Bears

According to state law medicinal marijuana. Must be grown indoors with a lock.

Problem is it gets cold up here, and completely off grid. We had snow flurries three days ago, and four days ago the low temp was below freezing.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I am having. A very difficult time buying beans.

Some seed stores have very negative reviews.

Others refuse to ship to the. USA.

For most people they can find strains without too mych difficulty.

Since i use cannabis medicinally, and i live at 6,500-7,000 feet elevation makes my situation 10 times worse.

At this elevation there is a very short grow season. So autoflower cannabis is a must.

Since i am a crohns patient i need CBD at 5%+

Low to moderate THC.

If soneone knows a seed store that has high CBD Autoflowers that ships to the USA with a good reputation. PLEASE let me know.

I found two strains that would have been perfect for me at Seedsupreme but they dont guarantee delivery, and read very negative reviews about that seed bank.

CH9 female seeds has an auto that was bred for medical dispensaries and is hardy enough to grow out in the Spanish mountains where they are located.

Can't beat frost without a cover but I have seen pics of these climax autos just beautiful and vigorous after days of rain posted.

I am sorry I have not tried them but so far he breeds my favorite photo period strains. I smoke them for recreation, motivation and anxiety relief. I eat infused coconut oil for deeper medical issues.

I have a congenital colon problem that gives me symptoms very similar to yours and the coconut oil we make from a salad of strains we grow helps relieve them.

Two.Bears

Two.Bears

CH9 female seeds has an auto that was bred for medical dispensaries and is hardy enough to grow out in the Spanish mountains where they are located.

Can't beat frost without a cover but I have seen pics of these climax autos just beautiful and vigorous after days of rain posted.

I am sorry I have not tried them but so far he breeds my favorite photo period strains. I smoke them for recreation, motivation and anxiety relief. I eat infused coconut oil for deeper medical issues.

I have a congenital colon problem that gives me symptoms very similar to yours and the coconut oil we make from a salad of strains we grow helps relieve them.
What i am using now is doing FANTASTIC. I have only had 3 flares in the last 10 months.

I need seeds to grow my own medicine.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

What i am using now is doing FANTASTIC. I have only had 3 flares in the last 10 months.

I need seeds to grow my own medicine.

That is great news sir! And I was suggesting you talk to them about getting seeds direct from the breeder.

Two.Bears

Two.Bears

That is great news sir! And I was suggesting you talk to them about getting seeds direct from the breeder.

That would be great but i got my medicine at a dispensary, and never got to meet tge growers of my medicine.

I also recently moved from Tucson to Heber about 240 miles

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
714167.jpg
I wish it wasnt illegal or I had the balls to ship some clones, I just culled 13 or more clones that I didnt have room for...
Shame you cant just send them in the mail to a PO box or something.

http://www.horticulturesource.com/p...cts_id=23230&gclid=CIGD2aiF1dMCFUKewAodPxMDHw

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
I think if you set some out early june youll get something from a photo.

Leew421

Leew421

truenorthseedbank.com
seedsupreme.com

true North sends their stuff fast but it's a little more. Seed supreme is cheaper but takes forever.

ArmedGeek

ArmedGeek

Used nirvana for the first time due to the price in general. Have autoflowerings, standard and feminized as well. I ordered three strains and live in the states. Can't comment on the quality at this point, but they have tons of reviews from users for each strain which is also what helped me with my decision. Good luck man.

Irish063

Irish063

ilovegrowinginvalid.com
I had no trouble at all with ilovegrowingmarijuana Only took about 1.5 weeks to get them in my mailbox. All you have to do is call your bank to let them now you are making an overseas purchase. (they tell you this in the initial email and they use a different name so your bank doesn't know what you are ordering) They have 12 High CBD strains and 21 medium CBD strains. with some of those being autos.
I have some beans from nirvana. Personally had trouble ordering from them but a friend of mine has ordered several times from them with no trouble.
Best of luck. Hope you find something that fits your needs

I live at 7200ft. Just started some in my closet and will put them outside at the end of the month. We are still having occasional random snow storms. We have a greenhouse that has a door with a combination lock on it. No trouble from the authorities. A lot of people have grows here that are a lot less concealed.

Last edited:
Tat2420

Tat2420

I grow at about 7000 feet here in Colorado...just start the ladies indoors...I put em outside next week at about 3 weeks old...i put stakes around em that I can put clear plastic bags over like tents in case temps drop...
Usually don't chop em down til mid november...depending of course on how well cooked they are...haha
Of course, I have been very lucky and in the last 20 years have only lost about half as many ladies...i also stick with Indica dominant varieties for the most part.
However, there's a lot more people growing every year and every year more and more outdoor growers are losing crops to rogue pollination.
This will prolly be my last true outdoor season. Gonna do a greenhouse

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
ilovegrowinginvalid.com
I had no trouble at all with ilovegrowingmarijuana Only took about 1.5 weeks to get them in my mailbox. All you have to do is call your bank to let them now you are making an overseas purchase. (they tell you this in the initial email and they use a different name so your bank doesn't know what you are ordering) They have 12 High CBD strains and 21 medium CBD strains. with some of those being autos.
I have some beans from nirvana. Personally had trouble ordering from them but a friend of mine has ordered several times from them with no trouble.
Best of luck. Hope you find something that fits your needs

I live at 7200ft. Just started some in my closet and will put them outside at the end of the month. We are still having occasional random snow storms. We have a greenhouse that has a door with a combination lock on it. No trouble from the authorities. A lot of people have grows here that are a lot less concealed.
Youre advertising a rival site, thcfarmer.com sells seeds, they get there fast and logic will send a replacement if customs gets the first one.

Top Bottom