Having Alot Of Issues.

• Thread starter Tflo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Tflo

I'm new to growing, just about a week ago I bought a young plant from a good friend that works at a dispensary. I was wondering how far my 250 watt metal halide light should be away from the top of my plant. She's about 2 feet tall and I have it set at about 8 inches from top fan. Small fan and temp meter at 80. Am I doing okay? There is some dead leaves. Is this burning?

T

Tflo

Any help is greatly appreciated. This is literally my first set up. I'll check this in the am. Thank you

T

Tflo

1110152007a

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Yes, she's been burned, and grown right past it. Welcome to the farm. :)

Since you're working with a very small bulb, you're going to want to begin training the plant outward and don't allow it to continue to grow upward. It will be ready to flip into flower soon, if not darn near immediately.

Tnelz

Tnelz

Listen to the lady she certainly knows her stuff. I was going to say due to the small bulb super crop the plant immediately the flip to bloom. Welcome and good luck. No matter what happens stick with it. Once u pick it up growing is life changing. Respect and good vibes.

T

Tflo

Thank you guys so much. I'll try to read up on super cropping, no idea what that is. Lol. Thanks for the love good vibes!

Top Bottom