having buddering problems

• Thread starter flownguyen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

flownguyen

I'm currently having buddering problem. The first few times I did it with no problem. But now recently I been trying to extract some ogkush shakes and trimming and been only getting oils. What I would do to make my concentrate is is run butane through a tube full of shakes with a pyrex glass sitting under neath of it. The pyrex glass is sitting on top of water that have been boiled. After that I would let it sit and pop the bubbles that are coming out of it. After that I would take it off and reboil the water and let it sit for another 15 minutes as I whip the bho extration. But as I whip it just becomes more of a thick oil. I'm trying to get it to be a budder/ear wax. Someone give me some pointers please.

Splifferous

Splifferous

i personally don't like it when my oil budders up, but whatever... to each their own, right? from my experience, budder can happen due to lower heat being used during the purging process, or the oil just being under-purged anyways. whipping also seems to be necessary, but i noticed that the oil would turn into that wax consistency overnight after being whipped up. i have since stopped with the whipping and used plenty of heat while vacuum purging, and now i get nothing but shatter. doesnt matter what i pull from; trim, nug, kief or hash, 1st pass or 2nd... always nice shatter.

i hope that my inverse goal and results can at least give you some info to extrapolate your own path from. stay safe!

Top Bottom