Having douts this run idk

• Thread starter Slickrick82
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Slickrick82

Slickrick82

It's been about two weeks I say now into flowering I kinda lost track again smh, anyways idk i think there's something wrong it's not budding yet. All my other ones i had around 2 to 3 weeks they had little budsites showing. Am I doing something wrong or I'm just rushing. They look good did one toped one mainline with just 4 colas and othe lst 5 gallon doing no till as u can cover crop seeds etc.. showing a bit
Having douts this run idk

PK1

PK1

Supporter
are they autos or photoperiod? Light schedule? you are missing out on giving proper information

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Some strains will take 3 weeks to form buds after flip.

I can't tell for sure, but it looks like the leaves on your plant are still coming out opposite each other. Is that correct? They may not be mature enough to flower. Have you seen preflowers?

Slickrick82

Slickrick82

I can't tell for sure, but it looks like the leaves on your plant are still coming out opposite each other. Is that correct? They may not be mature enough to flower. Have you seen preflowers?
Well Im traing them they tied down a bit and yeah they started to show little hairs today actually I looked again and boom. We good. They bout foot ina half to 2 it dnt look it on the pic but it is.

AlfaDog

AlfaDog

Next time do 36 hours of darkness before turning back on 12/12 it Jumpstarts the process by week 2 you see some pre flowers by week 3 they should be pretty noticeable are you sure there on a 12/12 cycle sorry to ask a stupid question

Slickrick82

Slickrick82

Well Im traing them they tied down a bit and yeah they started to show little hairs today actually I looked again and boom. We good. They bout foot ina half to 2 it dnt look it on the pic but it is.
Shit phone lol
Next time do 36 hours of darkness before turning back on 12/12 it Jumpstarts the process by week 2 you see some pre flowers by week 3 they should be pretty noticeable are you sure there on a 12/12 cycle sorry to ask a stupid question
Ah I'm gonna do that for shure next run. Thanks for that info.and it's all good what we hear for bro help and learn from one another u dig. Yeah all controlled out and timed good . All I need is a par reader

Observationist

Observationist

I think they need some time to mature, doesn’t happen immediate after flipping, the plant has to build the hormones up.

was just thinking about this earlier, more of a hormonal period then a photoperiod. Light/darkness correlate with hormones

Slickrick82

Slickrick82

I think they need some time to mature, doesn’t happen immediate after flipping, the plant has to build the hormones up.

was just thinking about this earlier, more of a hormonal period then a photoperiod. Light/darkness correlate with hormones
Yeah that's what it was . Took a bit longer then I thought. But idk maybe genetics too. Last batch was quick to show buds.heres a few old pics of them and one of the plants dyed ready to b Jared. but will will give some update pics soon
20211001 082848
20210721 182732

Slickrick82

Slickrick82

How long are you vegging before you flip too flower, your plants seem small, unless that’s what you’re going for ?
Yeah it was they gotten little bigger but yeah was just trying new ways playing with em.
20220126 094652
20220125 201107

Latest posts

Top Bottom