having health issues

• Thread starter Motarebel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Motarebel

Motarebel

I couldn't take the pain so i stopped taking my meds that weren't helping anyways. I forgot about one medication that was a 2 week gradual dose increase and quickly found out what it's like to detox. After a week i'm still sweating and getting sick but feeling a little better every couple days. Today is the first day i can read so hopefully in a few days i can get back to near normal.

A

AliasAO

I couldn't take the pain so i stopped taking my meds that weren't helping anyways. I forgot about one medication that was a 2 week gradual dose increase and quickly found out what it's like to detox. After a week i'm still sweating and getting sick but feeling a little better every couple days. Today is the first day i can read so hopefully in a few days i can get back to near normal.

Gods speed in ur recovery Mota.

Whats the aliment if u dont mind me asking??

Feel better bro.

--AO

broncoholic

broncoholic

Geez Mota, sorry to hear your not doing well bro!

Take the time to rest and get better, we need you around !

Get well soon!

Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
Use your mental strength brother, get well.

J

Jsän

just a note. easier to send the healthy vibes that way.

take care of yourself brotha man.

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Hope you feel better soon. It's horrible to be a slave to the big pharma.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Mota glade your on the mend.Take good care of your self Bro!
I`m working on sending in the seeds for repackaging but if your not up to it I can work direct with the guy as you sugjested. I`m also wanting to work on other strains to repackage with new lables,Logic has given me the go ahead to list seeds here on the Farm.PM me when your up to it about the packaging and I`ll hold off on sending any until they are in there new shirts and ready for distibuting to the med clubs.Again take Dam good care of your self ! I`l call you in a few days and see how your doing.

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

Stay strong mota. Sounds like the worst is over and hopefully you will only get better.

C

CobbCreekBob

Hang tough, fuk a dope sick feelin', Mota IMO. must be that damn moon tomorrow, already got me wound up and achin, myself. Dude, make a list next time, lol, sorry, tryin to make ya laugh. peace

Lemonhoko

Lemonhoko

GBS Genetics
Breeders arnt allowed to get sick !

Get well my friend...

Let me know if I can help or if you need anything.

~Lem

TortureKill

TortureKill

Hope ya get to feeling better Mota. I know exactly what ya going through. Dr. put me on all kinds of opiate pain meds for my back. I decided I had enough pills and I didnt want to have to rely on them everyday, so I quit taking them. Opiate withdrawal is pure hell, and I wouldnt wish it on my worst enemy. Im very familiar with what your going through. A gradual weening program is always recommended. Those "meds" are poison, no medicine should ever make a person feel so horrible. I wish the best of luck to you, and hope you get yourself back on track. Take care my man, and be strong. I recommend a multivitamin, potassium, Kaopectate for loose stool, Mylanta, a good detox tea, and possibly tylenol PM to help sleep.
Ive been thru the worst of it, went 10 days with NO sleep, sick as a dog. I took very strong sleeping meds, and towards the end would drink hard liquor mixed with these meds to try to knock my ass out. (Nothing worked) All I wanted was to sleep. It was terrible. I could have easily died from the combo of sleeping pills and alcohol.

Like I said, those pain meds are nothing but poison for our bodies, its insane that cannabis isnt legal in every state and country for pain. Unbelievable.

Well I wish the best to you, and hope you can recover from this quickly. Let it run its course and weather the storm. If you need anything just shout.

BlackBart

BlackBart

Dig in brother ...its so hard but you will hopefully feel better if you can do without . If you can't that's OK too because nobody knows just how much pain you are going through but yourself . We are here for you and you know how to get in touch if you want to talk . Be well , Bart

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Take care of urself Mota, or i'ma make the drive east and force feed'm to ya, seriously, take your time, be well, Peace SSP

2DogWalker

Mota,

Hope all is well friend. Let us know if we can be of any assistance in your time of need I have lots of free time this time of year. Be well....

P.S: you haven't actually missed spring yet :) Morels are here!!

2Dog

Top Bottom