Having issues in coco coir with my seedlings/ veg plants

• Thread starter TheRealM00
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TheRealM00

TheRealM00

They ave became stunted and som eleaves are strange shaped and just irregular.. i want to put the bigger 1 into flowwer soon but not sure if its healthy enough, i also stripped 4 fan leaves from the bigger plant making it look half the size it was but hopefully thats ok? the smal plant has a run of ppm of 500 and ph 6.4-6.5 the biger one has a run off ppm of abut 750 and ph about 6.2, both plants were fed a 400ppm of canna a and b and cal mag/seaweed extract at a ph of 5.5-5.8. i hope this can help anaylise this issue properly. Thank you

Having issues in coco coir with my seedlings veg plants
Having issues in coco coir with my seedlings veg plants 2
Billymgb

Billymgb

Are you keeping the coco wet or are you letting it dry in between waterings, Also what kind of light you using.

TheRealM00

TheRealM00

Are you keeping the coco wet or are you letting it dry in between waterings, Also what kind of light you using.
keeping it saturated and watering 1-2 times daily its under a 450watt cfl right now

TheRealM00

TheRealM00

are you feed nutes with each watering? Also it looks like maybe lacking some cal mag
yes i am feeding with nutes all the time just canna coco a and b with a little seaweed extract and cal mag th i skipped the cal ma because the canna part a has cal mag in it but i will re add the cal mag if looks like its lacking? Thanks for the help

Top Bottom