Having issues wit somethjng not shure with

• Thread starter Slickrick82
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Badchoice

Badchoice

Some of the leaves or tips look nut burn little brown some yellow tips on sites what can I be need a hand
Just use a little green paint that will bring them back to the right color 🙂 lol a picture will help most to help identify

Slickrick82

Slickrick82

🤣🤣 hold up

Slickrick82

Slickrick82

Dam if is that what's the best way to fix. I started them purple cow indicanja living soil just add water seed to harvest. In a clear plastic cup then tranford to a gallon then to a 3 to a 5 is were is at and flowering obviously lol. But at one point it almost died it kinda burnt badly. And a bad power outage disnt help after Ethier .I

Slickrick82

Slickrick82

The auto flower witch I didnt know it was is doing great smelling good like fruit punch and green apples

Slickrick82

Slickrick82

Honestly messed up lol really my first real grow but I do water till it starts to drip out the bottom then wait till it dries I do got a moisture light and ph meter that reads all that with probes but I think ebay sent me a ghetto one lo but I use that to track the moisture. What do u suggest how would u do it. Ima need to water soon

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Honestly messed up lol really my first real grow but I do water till it starts to drip out the bottom then wait till it dries I do got a moisture light and ph meter that reads all that with probes but I think ebay sent me a ghetto one lo but I use that to track the moisture. What do u suggest how would u do it. Ima need to water soon
Water to saturate the pot, no need for runoff if its a prefertilized soil. Add some microbes like Raw microbes bloom. Let it dry well. Watering is one of those things you need to get a feel for and don't count on those moisture meters. In that size pots it will be likely several days.

The pot should be light when you water again. Like its full of dry dirt. Plants recover fast from underwatering not so much from over watering.

Here is a video to show you a clone where I let the soil dry right out to show how fast they recover. Don't be scared to let them dry out well its far better than over watering.

Slickrick82

Slickrick82

Yeah see I should of followed my gut I was following that stupid thing and idk lol. Thank you man cuz it is driven me loco I checked about a inch the secound inches was moist so ima wait a bit and follow ur advise .nother thing drying was the best way I know hanging them in a goo cozy climate not cold nor hot rh 50. If there a easier way shit please let me know

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Yeah see I should of followed my gut I was following that stupid thing and idk lol. Thank you man cuz it is driven me loco I checked about a inch the secound inches was moist so ima wait a bit and follow ur advise .nother thing drying was the best way I know hanging them in a goo cozy climate not cold nor hot rh 50. If there a easier way shit please let me know
I hang dry that 60-60f in 60%RH usually 10-14 days then into pails with a hygrometer and burp at 64-65% until they stay stable at 58-62% without needing to burp. After that I just leave em sealed. For smaller amounts mason jars work well.

So many ways you can tweak this if your environment is different but humidity always under 62%. If its like 50% then just jar en a bit sooner. I donthat once the stem folds crisply but not yet snapping.

If you find you need to burp to often take them out of the jars for a few hrs then try again but you don't want them to dry out or they won't cure properly.

Slickrick82

Slickrick82

Gottcha gotcha ok so I should b ok. I ask cuz i wanna get best results specially wit this big one. But auto smell good like I said fruit punch it's insane lol deffinlty wanna do good u know .what u think is better soil or liqid nutrients I'm thinking trying liqid nutes soon I start drying dis one

Latest posts

Top Bottom