Having issues with two of my outdoor plants.

• Thread starter RaideroftheLostTerp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RaideroftheLostTerp

RaideroftheLostTerp

Hello everyone! I am having some issues with my outdoor grow. One of my plants new fan leaves grow with all the center of the leaves are yellowing and some of them have been twisting.

Pic 1-2 Is the first plant with the yellowing on the center and twisting.
Pic 3-4 The tips are starting to yellow just happened about 2 days ago

1)I grew from seed they are both Alien Abduction. Photoperiods
2)They are both 9 weeks old.
3)The one with the yellowing in the center and twisting is 29 inches and the other one is 34 inches tall.
4)They are both in 10 gallon containers.
5)They are both in L.O.S Oly 3.0 Soil by Build a soil.
6)I water them almost every day I have a moisture reader and maintain it between 60-140 mbar
7)I use tap water my city is treated with chloramine so I treat the water with humic acid and the ph is 7 according to the color. I heard with living soil there is not much need to ph balance the water.
8)I am using Roots organic grow terp tea for feeding every other week.
9)I foliar feed with brewkashi it is a bokashi foliar spray.
10)Natural Sunlight
11)Temperature in my area is between 78 to 85 degrees.
12)The ph of my soil for the first plant is 7 ph and the other one is 5.5 in some location and 6 in some other spots of the pot.
13) There were some thrips on the plant but was treated with Doctor Zymes and have not seen more damage.
14) I have only grown outdoor twice before but that was about 5+ years ago so I consider myself a complete novice at it.
15) I have added cal mag to the first plant thinking that was the issue but did not see any change.

Any advice and tips are welcome thank you for taking time out of your day for reading this post.

Having issues with two of my outdoor plants
Having issues with two of my outdoor plants 2
Having issues with two of my outdoor plants 3
Having issues with two of my outdoor plants 4
Last edited:
Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Looks like bug activity from a previous infection that she is recovering from. I’d say nothing serious, just keep an eye on her to see if others show the same. Ease back on watering as well. Run dryer outdoor.

Top Bottom