Having part fluffy foxtailing buds, and normal buds. How to harvest in RDWC?

• Thread starter Fro5ty
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cashmeh

Cashmeh

I wanted to get a second opinion. And when I show the pic that you were talking about, others said I was fine and shouldn’t be worried about revegging…
Lol watch who you ask. . Tell them to type here. Get a third opinion. You literally have new buds forming 1 foot from your light. . .but ok

Like sure, no worries, you can be fine, but that means you harvest in 5 or 6 more weeks. Please wait until those top buds by the light are done lol. . watch how long that takes. In that time you could have new ones going. My tent is on a 2 month limit no matter what. Like dont let some closet warriors give you bad advice. Im saying, as long as you understand it is revegging, that it did lol. . that the budding process got started all over, sure not a big deal but to me that time would have been spent better growing more. You have 2 guys on this thread telling you its done, max 2 weeks. .i mean you will be harvesting when those top buds are white regardless. . Im not saying u cant wait 2 weeks, im just saying its not gonna get as much as if the grow was going normal. But sure if you dont mind trimming, and wanna maximize this harvest, push them 6 more weeks while partial harvesting. Then show me the strains and how long it was suppose to take them to flower. Like did they at least say they revegged on ya but not to be worried or are they saying they ddint reveg?

J

JumpinGerald

Did anyone had any experience with harvesting a yield that’s part “ruined” and part normal? It’s my first grow and I have ran into problems along the way. I stressed them out by either the lights or the Nitrogen toxicity, and I would say 70% of my buds are fluffy and have foxtails.

View attachment 1203779

This photo was taken 2 days ago. I lowered the light density to 70% Saturday and Tuesday to 40%. The fluffy buds, pistils are starting to turn orange.

Saturday will be the start of week 6 of flower. trichomes are plentiful on all buds. Most are clear. But at the best buds that weren’t effected they have started to become milky.

I’ve read that som strains their trichomes don’t turn amber. I should have another 2-3 weeks of flower left according to the strains schedule.

It’s kind of a unique situation and I’ve decided to harvest in parts. The good buds first and the fluffy buds after. Let them ripe as much as possible to have the Nitrogen out as much as possible.

What is the maximum time you can flush? Would it be doable to flush with 0.1 or 0.2EC nutrients? I’ve read to flush it in hydroponics, from 2 days to 2 weeks.

Does anyone have any experience with this situation? Any tips would be appreciated!

Thank you in advance!
Bro you used too much nitrogen which caused the stretched buds and slow development. I’ve seen this countless times and a few times in my own garden. It’s definitely not reveg. Looks nothing like reveg. Amazing how these clowns wasted so much of your time talking about light leaks.

J

JumpinGerald

Lol watch who you ask. . Tell them to type here. Get a third opinion. You literally have new buds forming 1 foot from your light. . .but ok

Like sure, no worries, you can be fine, but that means you harvest in 5 or 6 more weeks. Please wait until those top buds by the light are done lol. . watch how long that takes. In that time you could have new ones going. My tent is on a 2 month limit no matter what. Like dont let some closet warriors give you bad advice. Im saying, as long as you understand it is revegging, that it did lol. . that the budding process got started all over, sure not a big deal but to me that time would have been spent better growing more. You have 2 guys on this thread telling you its done, max 2 weeks. .i mean you will be harvesting when those top buds are white regardless. . Im not saying u cant wait 2 weeks, im just saying its not gonna get as much as if the grow was going normal. But sure if you dont mind trimming, and wanna maximize this harvest, push them 6 more weeks while partial harvesting. Then show me the strains and how long it was suppose to take them to flower. Like did they at least say they revegged on ya but not to be worried or are they saying they ddint reveg?
It’s exactly what a plant loaded with too much nitrogen does in flower. Stretched buds and plants that take weeks longer to finish. That is nothing like reveg. Get done experience before you give out shit advice and shit diagnosis.

Latest posts

Top Bottom