Having problems finding authentic genetics in nor cal. Any Advice?

• Thread starter richdash
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

knubs

Makes ya wonder if broad mites were engineered.

they weren't engineered, but they were made into 'super mites' by Progressive Options... i've been told by the owner himself that they just use forbid all the time and it keeps them at bay... forbid (spiromesifen) is the most affective killer and ovacide for broad mites, or at least it was til PO hit the scene. they even tell you on their site that you should never use only one miticide. now these things are unstoppable. i don't know why growers haven't waged a war over this... they are LITERALLY destroying the grow and clone scene in Cali.

ChalkyWhite

ChalkyWhite

I'd have to second that progressive options is bad place to pick up cuts some years back I picked up mites,pm and probably the worst part the infamous Fake Chem-D drop at the time a bunch of kids ran that place they opened late like hours late when they were in the office building cool guys I don't think they did any of that on purpose but i'm starting up again gearing up for outdoor here in so cal I sure as hell wont be buying cuts from them or any other clone dispensary I called cloneville and asked them if their GSC was thin mint or forum cut guy got to studdering and stammering i'd rather not bring home "extras" mystery cuts pheno hunting from seed yeah its extra work but at least you know what you're getting without the pm , mold, root aphids etc etc.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
they weren't engineered, but they were made into 'super mites' by Progressive Options... i've been told by the owner himself that they just use forbid all the time and it keeps them at bay... forbid (spiromesifen) is the most affective killer and ovacide for broad mites, or at least it was til PO hit the scene. they even tell you on their site that you should never use only one miticide. now these things are unstoppable. i don't know why growers haven't waged a war over this... they are LITERALLY destroying the grow and clone scene in Cali.
Yeah, just no herb or clones anywhere in Cali, lol :p

K

knubs

Yeah, just no herb or clones anywhere in Cali, lol :p

soon there won't be if the the spread of broad mites continues. you can spend thousands on miticides, biological treatments, and predatory mites and still have broad mites. anyone that hasn't dealt with them doesn't even know how brutal these bugs are. i'm not afraid of root aphids(even the chem resistant ones), spider mites, thrips, or any other bug except broad mites

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer

I do only organic grows so no chemicals even for spider mites. I user neem oil repeated to their life cycle until they are dead.

K

knubs

I do only organic grows so no chemicals even for spider mites. I user neem oil repeated to their life cycle until they are dead.

you've never had broad or cyclamen mites then have you? i have organic remedies for almost every bug and i HATE chemicals and but even still i find them necessary to even stand a chance against broad mites. i do organic treatments as well (high heat, predatory mites, and ogbiowar) but even still those AND 3 miticides isn't enough...
it really sucks fighting a pest that you cant see without a quality scope too...

Top Bottom