Having problems on my first grow need help please

• Thread starter Illicitchild
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Illicitchild

Illicitchild

I recently go the powder mildew and went and bought some spray only been using it about a week looks to be working but now the problem is leaves keep dying from the botton up i put a photo if anyone has any help
PLEAE HELP THIS IS MY FIRST GROW EVER AND IM TRYING YALL!

Having problems on my first grow need help please
Having problems on my first grow need help please 2
Having problems on my first grow need help please 3
Having problems on my first grow need help please 4
Having problems on my first grow need help please 5
Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
My guess is that it's getting crowded in there, and some of the bottom leaves are not getting proper light exposure, nothing more. If you can, do things to allow more light penetration, increase the light exposure, or perhaps get more air movement, sometimes that can help too.

With a grow such as this, requires excellent airflow, so you cannot over do that part. If I get dried leaves, I remove them so that you don't get anything growing in there, otherwise, dont' mess with them until their hard/dry and useless, let the plant do it's thing naturally.

Overall, they look pretty healthy, just a little crammed, which isn't a bad thing in itself, as long as it's properly maintained. Good air movement underneath is an excellent idea in this situation, I would suggest. Also, a shot of 1tbsp of "Dr Bonners" peppermint pure castile soap and a tsp of canola/olive oil might help prevent any problems with mold/pest, but I would do it soon, before flowering takes hold.

Illicitchild

Illicitchild

My guess is that it's getting crowded in there, and some of the bottom leaves are not getting proper light exposure, nothing more. If you can, do things to allow more light penetration, increase the light exposure, or perhaps get more air movement, sometimes that can help too.

With a grow such as this, requires excellent airflow, so you cannot over do that part. If I get dried leaves, I remove them so that you don't get anything growing in there, otherwise, dont' mess with them until their hard/dry and useless, let the plant do it's thing naturally.

Overall, they look pretty healthy, just a little crammed, which isn't a bad thing in itself, as long as it's properly maintained. Good air movement underneath is an excellent idea in this situation, I would suggest. Also, a shot of 1tbsp of "Dr Bonners" peppermint pure castile soap and a tsp of canola/olive oil might help prevent any problems with mold/pest, but I would do it soon, before flowering takes hold.
Im on it. Since this is my first grow i been trying to read everything i can. And so far so good till i got the mold. But im going to do what u suggested Thanks

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Yup, just keep a close eye on problems and post them right away if it's your first time, there are plenty of peeps here with excellent experience, you'll get good feedback.

I wish I was in your shoes starting out, as your learning curve is going to be much shorter, if you pay attention to the details. Cellphones and the internet has changed much of how information is learned, shared.

Top Bottom