Having some problems with indoor growing first time

• Thread starter KidGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
KidGrower

KidGrower

This is my first time growing indoors , and I want to see if they are looking all right. I’m thinking the back two are a little overwatered and the front one on the right has something going on with it that I can’t figure out. They are 4 weeks old and I feed them Gia green 444 all purpose and 284 power bloom 50/50 mix around day 21 of week 2. And started last training a week later.

Having some problems with indoor growing first time
Having some problems with indoor growing first time 2
LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
There could be some overwatering. How often do you water them? I think they might also need magnesium.

JadedMarxist

JadedMarxist

Supporter
I agree get some cal mag to add to your nutes.

Are you using tap water and if so do you know the ppm or ec of your water?

KidGrower

KidGrower

I agree get some cal mag to add to your nutes.

Are you using tap water and if so do you know the ppm or ec of your water?
I believe it’s 6.7, I’m going to try adding some eposm salt tomorrow and also try adjusting my ph to see if that helps.

JadedMarxist

JadedMarxist

Supporter
6.7 is ph at least I hope you mean ph! I'm talking the ppm of your water how much dissolved additives in the water. But I'd still say get some calmag, 6.7 ph is OK in soil I think mine is at 7 also if I remember correctly I never check or adjust my water in soil I find it can't change the ph of the soil the soil changes the ph of the water

KidGrower

KidGrower

6.7 is ph at least I hope you mean ph! I'm talking the ppm of your water how much dissolved additives in the water. But I'd still say get some calmag, 6.7 ph is OK in soil I think mine is at 7 also if I remember correctly I never check or adjust my water in soil I find it can't change the ph of the soil the soil changes the ph of the water
I don’t know what my ppm is. What can I do to check that?

jdog22

jdog22

my moneys on its either over watered or too much nitrogen with those clawed leaves they come back to life still at your stage, maybe just feed them water once a day and see how they look after a few days :)

Top Bottom