Having some trouble after switching to flower

• Thread starter Link0486
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Link0486

Link0486

Hey everyone I switched to flower and I’ve run into quite a few diff problems which include curling leaves in diff ways and also leaves withering and turning brown some spotty and some at tips then there is some weird stuff on them as well plus discoloring from a dark green to a light yellow green plz help! I’ve attached some photos to give an idea of what’s going on

Having some trouble after switching to flower
Having some trouble after switching to flower 2
Having some trouble after switching to flower 3
Having some trouble after switching to flower 4
Having some trouble after switching to flower 5
Having some trouble after switching to flower 6
Having some trouble after switching to flower 7
Anthem

Anthem

Plants look like they are experiencing lock out. You will need to flush the media and run a very light nutrient solution thru them ( 25 percent of what is called for) if in coco. If in soil that has nutrients just run water thru the pot. either coco or soil you will need to run several times the contain size of water thru the pot. A ten gallon pot run 25 gallons thru. Also they look like they could use some calcium and Magnesium

Link0486

Link0486

Looks overwatered or underwatered, what's the media?
I water every other day but I think my nutes are over saturated and are not getting enough? I have a 60 gal tub but mix for 50 gal of nutes so ten gal saturation I think that might be a bit too much extra water I jumped it up to only 55 gal worth of nutes but still doin 60 gal worth of water...I talked to a friend and said I should be feeding about 3.3 gal of water does this sound right?

Link0486

Link0486

Plants look like they are experiencing lock out. You will need to flush the media and run a very light nutrient solution thru them ( 25 percent of what is called for) if in coco. If in soil that has nutrients just run water thru the pot. either coco or soil you will need to run several times the contain size of water thru the pot. A ten gallon pot run 25 gallons thru. Also they look like they could use some calcium and Magnesium
I’m feeding them a little heavier starting today if in a week I don’t see any kind of positive results I’ll flush and give it a try thank you!

Link0486

Link0486

Do you let the medium dry out good between feedings?
I let the media dry out about 80% it has a very little bit of weight but all my friends are insisting I stick to feeding every other day in flower...what do you think?

euigancio

euigancio

I’m feeding them a little heavier starting today if in a week I don’t see any kind of positive results I’ll flush and give it a try thank you!
Stems look pretty purple. Are you feeding it with an calcium and magnesium? Is the ph of the water around 6.5? Maybe that's why the plant may not be assimilating nutrients correctly. Where there any symptoms prior to put them into flowering? Sorry of this questions are dumb. Cheers

DankNugz420

DankNugz420

I dunno man I got 5 gal fab pots with promix hp and let them go 7 days between feeding personally. I suppose my theory would be they should get more dry cycles between but you'd have to feel the pot to see when it's light enough to where it feels dry

Reactions: PK1
PK1

PK1

Supporter
that looks like a calcium deficiency. Someone here mentioned to flush it with 2x the pot size. You should do that and than feed it.
While you are in flower and soil, you should feed till runoff. Your feeding method should also have 20min breaks. I water my soil plants every 10 days. However, every plant is different and it all depends on your soil mixture.

Link0486

Link0486

Stems look pretty purple. Are you feeding it with an calcium and magnesium? Is the ph of the water around 6.5? Maybe that's why the plant may not be assimilating nutrients correctly. Where there any symptoms prior to put them into flowering? Sorry of this questions are dumb. Cheers
My stems are purple I had some people come by and take a look and they said the same thing as you a cal mag def. and my ph was too low I was watering during veg at 5.8ph and never raised it they said basically to keep it around 6.0-6.2 so I’m trying the higher ph and a bit more cal mag. This is my first grow so I’m not too exp on it but I’m learning so much it’s crazy and no they not dumb questions you are on point with some guys who have been doing this for over 5 years. Thanks!

DankNugz420

DankNugz420

My feed is usually 6.5 to 6.6 ph giving to soil, 5.8 5.9 for hydro

Moshmen

Moshmen

More food is just gonna make it worse and ur gonna lose time ! Anthem is all over it!

Top Bottom